Phoenix Riders Co - Action Sports Clothing

IanJohnstone

post-4314-0-81268600-1335606877_thumb.pn

Phoenix Riders is a new brand, creating good quality action sports clothing, with cool designs, at an affordable price.

We are a UK based, rider owned company that wants to put profits into street comps & in time, an indoor bike park.

Team riders are:

Neil Tunnicliffe

Ben Rowlands

Joe Oakley

Matty Turner

Ross Gardner

Ian Johnstone (Myself)

Jack Mould (BMX)

Website & full catalogue are coming soon, for now we have a limited amount of stock available via the shop on our facebook page. The payment method via the shop is paypal, if you do not have paypal then please direct your order via the email address found on our website and facebook page.

The web shop is now live, check it out @ www.phoenixridersco.com

A couple of examples of the items on sale can be seen below:

post-4314-0-04065000-1364246088_thumb.jp post-4314-0-51864400-1335606837_thumb.jp

Many thanks,

Ian

Edited by yain

Well, that's a whole lot better than the Trial Power stuff. Nice logo.

Haha that didnt take long......

Compleeeeeetly different thing dude

All looks great Ian (especially as its first attempt) Really liking the designs so far :)

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Yeah that was me sending friend requests to all the cool kids on facebook haha (If I have missed out any cool kids then feel free to friend request Phoenix RidersCo yourselves). It seems a couple of people were unhappy about being "requested" so apologies to those few for that inconvenient mouse click.

I must admit that I am not a massive fan on how fb pages/profiles are restricted in their separate ways & wasn't overly happy about setting up a profile, as well as a page (believing personally that the correct way to promote your company is via a page not a profile). It comes down to the fact that many other companies (including competitors) are already doing this & the company got more 'friends' in a week than 'page likes' received in a month. At the end of the day it doesnt really matter I suppose as everyone, on social networks, is able to choose/change their likes & friends at any time.

It's all just getting the word out there about Phoenix related shizzle

Glad you like the sound of more street comps Sam. Until the company takes flight I will be more likely to be supporting other peoples events rather than putting on my own. If profits come then street comps will too :)

• 5 months later...

There's £5 off Hoodies, all of this week! Available Sizes: XS, S, M & L Designs & Colours: BEAK Design (Brown or Black) & FLIGHT Design (Green or Blue).

On Monday 29th October all hoodies will be listed as £29.99 on our facebook shop (Instead of the standard RRP £35). Hoodies will be available at this price for 7 days only, so get in there quick!

Orders also still benefit from free postage!*

Alternatively you can email your order directly to us at info@phoenixridersco.com

post-4314-0-04758700-1351464083_thumb.jp

(Offer available between 29/10/2012 - 05/11/2012)

*Free postage is to anywhere in the UK, overseas postage is available for just £2.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Phoenix Shop is now live! & we have a sale on all our 2012 range!

Check it out here: www.phoenixridersco.com/shop we have tshirts on offer from only £10.99!

Why shop Phoenix?

Do you know any other clothing brand that doesn’t want to take a penny of it’s profit for themselves?

Phoenix Riders Co is run by riders for riders, all takings go into the business account to be used for new products & supporting bike trial events. Our long term goal is to open an indoor mountain bike park but we have started by sponsoring small events & even hosting a few ourselves!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

This is more of a product update:

After a Bristol weekender in November I put out a few mini edits on the Phoenix facebook page to advertise the new stock we have. All new tshirts are now printed on American Apparel for superior quality, better fit and also have more length in the body. Each tshirt comes individually wrapped & gets shipped out in it's own box with some free stickers.

This face-lift on comfort & quality has doubled our cost per item but has only increased the retail price by £3. To maintain value for money along with this higher quality means we are making less mark up, because of this we only currently sell direct from our Website.

The Dab mini edits featuring Ben Rowlands, Matty Turner & Myself:

More team projects coming soon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Genuine Yupoong Snapbacks will available again soon & we are now accepting custom colour pre-orders!

Make your choices & email them over to us - info@phoenixridersco.com, we will reply with payment options.

The deadline for pre-orders is 03/03/2014

1939979_611665438912470_295883084_n.jpg

Edited by yain
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

The Phoenix shop has recently been updated with the new CLEAN tshirt "PRClean" (produced in collaboration with Mark), new colour options for the PRC Block style tshirt and also the newly available sticker packs!

As I've mentioned previously, all Phoenix tshirts are now screen printed on American Apparel 50/50 tshirts so you know you're getting good quality! They also come boxed with free stickers.

The PRClean tshirt. Available in White/Black or Black/White in sizes Small, Medium or Large.

PRClean-Black-Front.jpg

The PRC block style tshirt. Available in White, Royal Blue, Truffle or Red with various print colours.

PRCBlue.jpg

New sticker packs! Black or White sets available

StickerPackWhite.jpg

Caps & beanies to be added soon. The website accepts paypal payments or you can email your order to info@phoenixridersco.com for alternate payment options

Just for anyone who's wondering if it's sales speak from Ian, I can attest to the quality of these – my Phoenix T is probably my favourite one to wear at the moment. They've got a decent amount of length to them, so you can go for small sizes if that's how you like them.

What Ian/JD said - I've got the Block and the PRClean T-shirts and they fit way nicer than pretty much any other T-shirts I've had. They're more of a slim fit so it basically doesn't feel like you're wearing some kind of sail. The longer body is bitching for riding in too.

• Like 1