The Car Thread

MadManMike

This is hilarious. Adams saying he's got new wheels but JD due to being a ganster in london is thinking new wheels as in the vehicle.

Confusion ensued from this point as JD is now questioning the colour of the vehicle probably letting onto adam that he is indeed talking about the vehicle and not said wheels.

Thought I had to go all Rusevelt up in here

Edit - Holy f**k i'm looking at the car now and I do infact believe we are all talking about the car and not the wheels hahahahaah wait. THats not grey is it??????????????

I've decided we're talking about the car colour now

Edited by dann2707

Just realised I don't think I've posted a pic of my current car yet.

Seems to fit in well with the rest of this forum anyway, lots of girls cars :P 

IMG_20160110_163503.thumb.jpg.b4b22b132cIMG_20160110_163532.thumb.jpg.a6b998929f

Apologies for the absolutely shocking pictures, I still haven't actually taken any good ones of it.

For those interested, its the 3.5litre v6 model :) And so far, has been 1000% more reliable than my 350z. Also seems an awful lot faster despite on paper being very similar. 

Edited by Wrayvon
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

Ho come it looks like the roof doesn't actually fit at the back? Doesn't seem to be sitting right on the passenger side...

It does seem to sit 'up' a bit, not really sure why. The seal is down and it's watertight so doesn't bother me... In fact I'll probably bin the hardtop off, being able to drop the roof whenever you like is the best thing about a car like this!

2 hours ago, Adam@TartyBikes said:

It does seem to sit 'up' a bit, not really sure why. The seal is down and it's watertight so doesn't bother me... In fact I'll probably bin the hardtop off, being able to drop the roof whenever you like is the best thing about a car like this!

Ah fair enough. Yeah I've never really understood hard soft tops... Enjoy!