The Car Thread

MadManMike

I'm gonna hazard a guess because you turned a post with no relation to R-Tech into an appraisal of the company?

It does have a relation to R Tech though, because we had been telling George to get his old car car mapped by R Tech for over a year and he went and got it mapped by gAyMD.. As long as he is happy that's all the matters, but I'm still going to rib him for it though.

It does have a relation to R Tech though, because we had been telling George to get his old car car mapped by R Tech for over a year and he went and got it mapped by gAyMD.. As long as he is happy that's all the matters, but I'm still going to rib him for it though.

No, it doesn't. It had relation to him losing his key and wondering how much it'd cost to sort. The mapping convo was pretty much over.

The whole 'when you know what I've forgotten' shit is boring, as is the 'you can't know me off a forum' crap. I've never met you, and I'll keep as open a mind as possible when I do but I wont be completely able to chill all the thoughts from my subconscious that you're just an underachieving knobjockey with a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot enthusiasm for making a fool of yourself. That's completely taken from a forum, so maybe if that's not what you're like you should stop coming across like it.

• Like 3

Tbf though JD that's the way you come across a lot of the time too.

I wouldn't say I was an underachiever, I was in a 30k job and my girlfriend and I had a house when I was 20, I wouldn't say I know a little but have a lot of enthusiasm, I know a lot and studied hard to get where I am, I would say I am a massive opinionated and materialistic cock with a superiority complex. But it's part of my personality, people who actually know me understand it and realise it is just a massive fascade and I am secretly dieing inside because nobody likes me.

By a means tell me I am a massive C that's cool, and I will apoligise and agree that I am a bit of a tool. However when people start bluring the boundries and saying this that and the other about me it just makes me more of a massive C and makes me dig a bigger hole. Keep ot factual and I can take the critisism, but playground pettyness like calling me a brown nose when you have nothing to base it on and no knowledge of what we are talking about is just stupid.

Love to all, xx

Edited by Pashley26

I wouldn't say...

I know, but I'm aware of it and so people don't really call me out on it because I don't just tell people they are wrong and am totally open to being proved wrong, no matter whether I've forgotten more about being a cunt than they know or not.

Your "I wouldn't say..." comment is exactly what I mean though - they way you come across and the way you perceive yourself are clearly 2 different things. You don't come across as someone who knows his stuff and can be respected for that, you come across as an arrogant twat who can't possibly have learned anything because you were born knowing it. It's a shame because it's clear that the people who have met you seem to like and respect you for the way you must be outside of the forum - maybe if you just transferred some of that to here and were a bit more open and conversational rather than detrimental and holier-than-thou then people would share your own opinion of yourself.

• Like 2

Hahaha, i don't post for a few months, come back, and Jardo is still 'causing arguments. Amazing. If only the lottery was as predictable.

In un-related news.

I'm selling this;

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3861339.htm

3861339-2.jpg

And am currently driving this 2.4 Accord Type-S

577501_10150813352704694_512944693_9291769_277149464_n.jpg

Waiting to sell car and assorted bits, then try and muster together £1300 for a set of wheels. Shit 18" are expensive when you buy real.

Eh, so you act like a cunt on here on purpose and when people pull you up on acting like a cunt you get all defensive about it?

da+fuq+bruh+_6fab2dcdb7ab68e20425e2e574e3a3d7.jpg

No not at all, in the real world the things I say and the way I say them would have context. On the intenet I am just another faceless opinion that you guys don't care about.

But usually when people have met me they understand that I might say some stupid shit and be a bit mental but actually I have my head screwed on and I am a pretty nice guy despite what they want to think.

I am fed up with arguing with you guys over it, I come on here and apart from Robin I am the most informative and helpful poster in this thread. Any question, and help, amy information I am the first one to try and give a proper informative answer and help out. I may sugar coat it in some crazy bollocks, but f**k you guys because there isn't a single person who has posted in this thread that I haven't helped out at one point. f**k me, I even offered to do a head gasket on JD's Golf once!

f**k me, I even offered to do a head gasket on JD's Golf once!

One of the reasons I really want to like you regardless of the fact we haven't met. I'm doing my bit in pointing out how you can not be "another faceless opinion that you guys don't care about" (because there's plenty of people on here I'd regard as mates that I haven't met, and plenty of those that I have met that I'd consider close friends) but if you can't be arsed to just put some effort in then f**k it. It's as frustrating my end as it must be for you when you give car advice that gets ignored on here.

The difference though is that when JD admits he's been being a bit of a dick to someone he doesn't try and wear it like a badge of honour. I've seen it countless times here where you seem to almost be proud of acting like a fanny, and it's that pride in knowing you're being a dick as well as actually being a dick that riles people. The reason people might feel they sort of have the measure of you in that sense is because not only have you repeatedly done that kind of thing online, but people who know you/are your friends in real life have said on here that you can be a dick that way in real life too. Again, you seem to treat that as being a good thing or almost bragging about it, and that's when it again exacerbates the whole feeling people have against you. We all know "Loveable c**ts" in real life, and it seems like you're trying to almost play up to that kind of role, but it doesn't really work if you don't really do much of the "loveable" side as well.