The Motorbike Thread

Si-man

I passed with 1 fault, forgot an observation when pullin away from a manoeuvre. Managed to use the exact same bike so was pretty chuffed. If your getting lessons then they should set up a mock course for you to run, just make sure you can run that with little to no faults and you'll be fine.

Got module 2 next Monday with a full days tuition on the Sunday so fIngers crossed.

Got my training lesson for Mod2 Next monday and Test next wednesday. Should be fun

• 2 weeks later...

I think when riding in the wet the bike and tyres are probably far more capable than you think but the important thing to remember is to relax and not stiffen up. Far more chance of things going wrong if you're stiff and forcing the bike rather than riding like you normally would, albeit a touch slower. Also avoid white lines where possible...

Picked the bike up Saturday, was freakin' terrifying. Getting back on a 600 after being used to a 125.

Down the A34 in the pouring rain with a foggy helmet.

Thought I was going to die.

post-26346-0-82131800-1335798196_thumb.j

Was a LOT cleaner when I picked it up.

Edited by Luke Dunstan

Been ages since I've been on here. Seems like quite a few of you have and are going for your test. Well done to those that passed and good luck to those waiting to do theirs.

Got my bike back on the road and I've missed riding her. Just wish we could get some decent weather so I can give her a proper session! Few mods still in the pipe line.

Will update with current pics later.

Ride safe