How Many Tf Users Don't Have A Trials Bike?

isitafox

As a TF user do you actually ride?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still have a trials bike from when you first signed up to TF?

• Yes
    • No
    • No but I'm looking at buying another in the near future
    • Yes but not ridden it in years

Thats what I'm on with doing currently, haven't got the time to get out to different places which would help me learn new stuff and improve my technique on my 26 anymore so I'm gonna sell it and go full time 24.

Remember folks an inspired does not count lol hehe

Sigh.

I've owned a trials bike the whole time I've been on here but I have had periods of time where I haven't ridden. Never for very long now. I'm definitely loving it more than ever right now though, really loving the direction trials is moving in right now.

I'll definitely still come on here when I stop riding trials though, where else can you find the answer to absolutely everything you've ever wanted to know?!

There's an expert on everything in here!

i'm still riding pushing past 6 years now, on the 24" bandwagon but i wanna pick up a 20" cause i found out i have a knack for riding them and they're such a huge contrast to the 24" i'm on..

Sold mine a while ago, bought a BMX, am now im the process of selling the BMX :(.

I don't think i am going to ride Trials again, i just think it was a phase, where i could do certain things, but never nail it on the head.

I stopped riding in about 2007, then got into bmx, then bought a motorbike. Tried getting back into trials and bmx but hated them so gave up. Only use TF now for the odd bit of chit chat. Ironically work as a cycle mechanic too but dont own a bike lol