Work In Progress

isitafox

Well I've decided to start a blog as my own record of where I go from here in trials, if anyone is interested and decides to follow then thats just a bonus. As the title suggests it is not only my riding and direction that is a work in progress but also the site as I get to grips with the design aspect so although it looks basic at the moment it should get better.

I'll be getting a bit more posted up this week so check back!

diddyb.blogspot.co.uk

• Like 2

This is a really neat idea for you to look back on your thoughts of the state of the trials community as you get older. I look forward to reading your future posts. Will you be making any videos/ adding photographs for your blog now that you have an Inspired?

Loving the honesty in this post. Wouldn't find many people admitting that some of the reason for going brakeless was basically 'to be cool', but I think it's part of the reason any of us have done it - I definitely agree that it helps with riding, but I'd also say it's the main brakeless guys that made me consider it when my maggies were pissing me off.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...