thorpey

New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

241 posts in this topic

Oh put' (in French), I discover this thread only now :lol: I introduce again myself ^_^

Hello,

I am an old rider who live in France. Sorry for my english :-D

I rode for the first time in trials in 1991 during the Roc d'Azur. I rode in 1992/93 on the french championship and I organized the first regional championship in 1994. Now I want to ride again, even if my doctor don't like that ^^

See you !

Steph

Welcome to the forum!

Good to hear you're getting back in to riding. I do mostly MTB trail riding these days, but would like a trials bike again, just a shame I'd have no riding buddies!

12 hours ago, MadManMike said:

Welcome to the forum!

Good to hear you're getting back in to riding. I do mostly MTB trail riding these days, but would like a trials bike again, just a shame I'd have no riding buddies!

Thanks ;-) Now I need a bike, but little brainstorming... 26 ou 24 ? Midskool or new brand ???

10 hours ago, Ceccarelli said:

Thanks ;-) Now I need a bike, but little brainstorming... 26 ou 24 ? Midskool or new brand ???

If I was buying a new trials bike now, I'd go for a 24" Inspired, for sure.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 10:47 AM, MadManMike said:

If I was buying a new trials bike now, I'd go for a 24" Inspired, for sure.

I am a little bit afraid by the head angle of Inspired, maybe a classic frame is better for me.

I'm Edison. An off-roader, surfer, and a newbie in trial bikes. 

Hey everybody. 

I'm Vitalii, dev and founder at Glash.io.

We developed really specific app for iPhone and GoPro extreme sports filming and I'm looking for people who wanna try the earliest version of the app.

Just shoot me PM and I'll get you on board! ;-)

hi my names craig i live in bideford area. i did trials then was 17 on a echo pure. i loved that bike but after a year people quit trials so i sold up and went back to bmx. worse mistake i ever made. did bmx on off over the years but was never great at it. now at 30 ( 31 in a month ) i picked up a onza t-pro cheap as wnted get back into trials as missed it and wud help with my legs ( medical problems ). painted the frame and got new grips for it and off went to find i was still able do alot of things. bike has had few more upgrades now so hopefully can get better. my step son tried bmx but never got on with it so got him a onza tyke which he loves and is getting on well with it so while i relearn stuff get teach him how do bits to. back garden full of pallets so can learn at home. sorry for life story lol 

DSCI0038.JPG

19106039_10212911904935034_8799412969275075600_n.jpg

Hi! I'm Rheys from Milpitas, CA. Any members who's near my place? Come on and let's bike :)

20 minutes ago, quietwaves21 said:

Hi guys! My name's Tony. I am from Manchester.

Hello Tony from Manchester.

Hey. I´m Stephan, 16 years old and from the super warm and sunny germany. I got addicted to bikes very early since my dad used to be a dual slalom racer. That´s why I had my first little dirt jump in my garden which I already jumped on my little kid´s bike. Also my dad took me to my first bike park when I still rode that small little bike. Since then i went through MTB, a little trials, two years of BMX riding to finally end up on a 2014 Bergamont Kiez dirt jump bike that I like to ride most of the time. But there has always been that wish for a 24" street trials bike. And after riding one about one month ago I just need to get one. So now I try to get one built up untill the next season starts. That´s all for now and hello to all forum users who read this.

So have fun riding and don´t get hurt:P

1 person likes this

On 11/24/2017 at 2:04 PM, quietwaves21 said:

Hi guys! My name's Tony. I am from Manchester.

Haha, it's like a dating show or something :D

Welcome to the forum sir!

Insane high speed run on a road bike.

Posted in wrong thread.

Edited by Rusevelt

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. My hobbies are biking, playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Hi guys. Not a new member, but haven’t used the forum properly for quite some years so thought I’d say hello again. I’m Stu and I’m from Warrington. Have been mainly mountain biking over the past few years, but have built a trials bike up again and I’m hoping to get out on it quite a bit. Nobody I know still rides, so they’ll be solo rides, but I’m looking forward to getting back into it!

Im dave been a member for 4 years but havent posted much. Currently ride a ddg shooter and in the process of building a saracen team mad trials bikepost-36883-0-91783700-1404156893_thumb.jpg

image.jpeg