New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

thorpey

Hi to all. My names Sam, im 25 and have been into trials since i was 12. Stopped 7 years ago due to having kids with my Mrs and now my oldest is starting to get into it so at last I've started riding again. I used to ride stock and was pretty good till i stopped,baught a mod to get back into it so have mod and stock at my disposal now, just need to get good again. Before i forget i live on the isle of wight.

Sam

well if you ever venture over to soton on the old red funnel, would be good to ride with you =]

definatly fella. i used to regularly ride soton years ago with my old crew of riders but im now the only one i know of still riding. won't be until im back on form though. but likewise if you ever come this way. i live in east cowes about 5 mins from the ferry and depending on how good your level of skill is you can't get bored on the island.

Edited by swill

• 1 month later...

Hey all, the names Bernard,I'm from Ireland and I'm 24

I've been riding dirt jumping for about 3 years after a fairly bad arm break in my teens doing down hill took my off bikes for years.. been mad to try trials and street trials for a few years now and I'm currently looking hard to get an inspired.

Thanks

AfternoonLADs

Im Ross (obvs lol) 26 from the flahavas of York

Never rode trials before but done alot of park/street bmx... Feel a tad out of place now the local skatepark is always full of 14-15 year olds, so venturing into the world of trials :D

I likes cars (alot) im a courier driver by day and work in an indie/rock bar by evening :D

partial to abit of football too and bashing xbox now and again :)

Anyways nice to "virtually" meet you all :)

Hey guys!

Riding out of Niagara Falls, Canada. Mostly by myself due to the lack of interest out here.

Just started riding not long ago, don't have a trials bike mostly for financial purposes however I do have a mountain bike doing track stands and such. looking into buying something with smaller wheels like an Inspired element. But just out of curiosity is there any way to convert a mountain bike into a 26" sort of trials bike?

Cheers

AfternoonLADs Im Ross (obvs lol) 26 from the flahavas of York Never rode trials before but done alot of park/street bmx... Feel a tad out of place now the local skatepark is always full of 14-15 year olds, so venturing into the world of trials :D I likes cars (alot) im a courier driver by day and work in an indie/rock bar by evening :D partial to abit of football too and bashing xbox now and again :) Anyways nice to "virtually" meet you all :)
I'm only down the road in goole, drop us a pm and ill send you my number, there is a fair few of us around scunny/donny that ride all over the place,if you don't mind a little drive

hello people

im kirstie i am new to trials riding , i have a onza :) im 16 i live in fareham/hampshire. looking forward to get to know you all. :cheers:

Welcome to the forum, get some pics of your bike up in the bike pics forum and get stuck in!

Yeah get some pics up (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm David. I'm 27 and from Hertfordshire although I will bemoving to southern Spain/Gibraltar in may. I have been riding dirt up and downhill for about 8 years and thought I would give trials a go and own a mod Monty xhydra with various echo and onza bits (including front freewheel conversion) by day I am an mot tester