New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

thorpey

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to everyone,
my name is Andrea, I'm Italian but now I live in London (for the moment)
I ride with two 26" bikes...one for street (Bianchi) and one for trial (Onza).

I moved here two weeks ago and I still have to settle with the work so
I hope to bring my bike here soon.
When I have my bikes here I would ride with someone of you here
in London or in another spots if I can get to near to the spot with train

because I don't have a car here.

Someone of you know if there are some indoor bike park in London?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm from italy.. and unfortunately there's no much to ride here around.. and also there are not much people riding in my location! when i'm l'ucky, i ride with a friend. only sometimes i go in some parks (are long distance from my house) with other people.

i started about 1 and half /2 years ago.. i ride mostly in street, but i prefer natural, because it improves better and faster!

my bike.. in short time i'll upload some photos.. it's an xtp '07 hs! i hope that soon it becomes a neon x-ray!

Hi! I'm from italy.. and unfortunately there's no much to ride here around.. and also there are not much people riding in my location! when i'm l'ucky, i ride with a friend. only sometimes i go in some parks (are long distance from my house) with other people.

i started about 1 and half /2 years ago.. i ride mostly in street, but i prefer natural, because it improves better and faster!

my bike.. in short time i'll upload some photos.. it's an xtp '07 hs! i hope that soon it becomes a neon x-ray!

hello welcome to the forum buddy looking forward to seeing the pics (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings to u all in the world of trial riding. The name's Jimmy and started to ride trials again after stopping in 88 and crossed over to flatland. Now that gives you some idea of my age :-). I reside in the London area and built myself two custom mods (Echo Lite & Zoo Lynx: at which i'm selling in order to try 24/26") and ride when i get the chance from a busy work schedule. Enjoying every moment of it and I ride at home and at Finsbury Park at times. Hope to catchup with other riders and learn a thing or two to hone some skills in the trials dept. It was suggested i advertise my bike on trial forum so this is my first post and will advertise the Zoo Lynx in the appropiate section. Also both bikes are unique in a sense that i have done some sensible and interesting mod to them. So in the meantime, take it easy and happy trialing.

those mods are sweet as owt!

Edited by goanywhere

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks,

I'm Josh. Been doing a lot of reading and not a lot of posting so I thought I'd say hello.

I've been riding trials since I was a wee tot, mostly the kind with an engine but I have always had trials bikes (with pedals) in the garage, not that you'd know it to see me ride!

I've been riding a retro 20" Monty for the past few years but recently bought a Fourplay and I'm loving it (I'll get some pics of both up soon).

I live just outside Aylesbury and work in Buckingham so if there are any riders from round here that don't mind me tagging along on their rides then let me know, always up for meeting new faces.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am Jose from Spain. I've always loved bikes but just got into trials a couple of months ago and I cant get enough now.

Riding a second hand DD echo lite around Birmingham

I'll try and upload some pics of my beauty soon.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this...

I'm wull from killin Scotland......wull wasn't available so chose the name "semaj" which is my sons name backwards.....easily remembered lol!

anyway I fancy giving this trials riding a go and have yet to buy one,but I'm trawling through eBay each night and other sites trying to get myself a bargain....

There's a few good trials riders from up here and they are really young as well,impressive the stuff they can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey People... Im Nate, I'm from Southampton. ive been riding since i was about 11, i ride bmx, dh/freeride and dirt though really I'm coming back to trials after a few year absence for various reasons...

Am really looking to get a 24"er street bike soon but until then i have a couple of old school toys to play with... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/183034-back-to-the-oldschool/