New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

thorpey

On 7/22/2021 at 9:34 PM, JJ.. said:

New member here, just got myself an Inspired Flow and am eager to learn,

Been riding for many years both MTB and Rd but have crossed over to the dark side,

Live in Sheffield and am sticking pretty local as currently have no car,

Hope to chat 

Screenshot_20210722-201925_Gallery.jpg

I would lower your seat or even switch back to the metal one it came with because you don't want to hit your seat every time you bunny hop.

On 7/29/2021 at 9:52 PM, Jamie mcdonald said:

I would lower your seat or even switch back to the metal one it came with because you don't want to hit your seat every time you bunny hop.

Yep,I only have the seat post up to get to where I'm going,

Otherwise it stays down,

20210802_202949.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am Mark Philip Madera from Philippines and currently working in Macau(SAR). Dreamed of trials bike since 1995 and now I am 40 years old. I just started learning on 2018, exactly the same year after i built the echo pure 26, given by a friend during mid 2017. I rode bmx, mtb and DJ, but when i first rode a trials bike it felt so weird and confusing. So I learn from scratch, 1 hour per Saturday and Sunday. Took me a long way to learn the basics, then figure out to build a street trials 24 since I am 5'4 and missed those bmx/d days. So stoked what I learned until now and the same time crying everytime my lower back aches....

Riding bikes is the only stress-relief for me being away from families while on the job...

IMAG3209.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG7174_1.jpg

IMAG0578.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hi, I am coming back to trials again, just bought another onza 20" to get back on the bike, I will be building a bike part by part until I have a complete custom 20" then selling the onza on. 

Is there anyone riding near crewe?

I intend to chip away at the council and try to get permission to hold some facilities next to the crewe bmx race track as there's a bunch of good space in the woods next to it, I will need some riders support to get this project on the go.

inbound3062410869264439620.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey,

Well, after snapping my chain nearly 6 years ago I've since not been on a trials bike until a few weeks ago when I decided to rectify the chain issue! That and I lost all my old account details so new chain and new account... hopefully some more riding too.

Edited by TwitchTrials

• 6 months later...