New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

thorpey

I'm Ash. 21 from Sheffield. I've never rode trials before whatsoever but used to BMX and played on a little mod the other day and loved it. Now I'm waiting to go pick up my new bike and pretty excited.

Other hobbies are climbing.....climbing....and stupid things.

I'm Ash. 21 from Sheffield. I've never rode trials before whatsoever but used to BMX and played on a little mod the other day and loved it. Now I'm waiting to go pick up my new bike and pretty excited.

Other hobbies are climbing.....climbing....and stupid things.

Aren't you a friend of muels? Think I met you in a club one time.

Aren't you a friend of muels? Think I met you in a club one time.

I am, but would be very suprised if you met me in a club as I've just started riding...unless you mean a nightclub, in which case, the fool was me.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all, just joined the forum. Used to ride a 26" Megamo in Essex Biketrial comps in the 90s/early 00s, then had a disastrous spell with an awful 20" Monty which broke every time I rode it and put me of for quite a while.

Now I'm in North London and want to get back into it again, partly for the joy of it and partly because I've been riding motorcycle trials for the last ten years but can't practice very much (not many woods in London) and I thought bike trials might be a good way to keep my eye in.

On the hunt for a 26" bike again, and maybe some people to ride with, so hopefully I've come to the right place!

• Like 1

hello guys !!

i'm jean brisset

i'm french, from cherbourg in la manche, i'm member of espace trial, an orther french forum

i'm 15 and i ride with a rockman aurem3

i've sign-in just for post my videos, because i don't speak english very well

ps : si il y a du français, faites moi signe ^^

post-32102-0-04359400-1345914662_thumb.j

Hello everybody,

My name is Christian, I'm the Crewkerz products manager. I created Atomz 12 years ago, and I left MCC company (Sunn//Atomz/UN) 17 months ago.

Crewkerz is a new Trial brand.

Our objectives be :

- High warranty service

- Large bikes range

- Mechanical and technical products

More information soon on our facebook page : www.facebook.com/crewkerz

Sorry for my poor English

Stay tuned

Christian

• Like 2

hello guys !!

i'm jean brisset

i'm french, from cherbourg in la manche, i'm member of espace trial, an orther french forum

i'm 15 and i ride with a rockman aurem3

i've sign-in just for post my videos, because i don't speak english very well

ps : si il y a du français, faites moi signe ^^

Salut je suis allemand et americain m je parle francais car j'habite a la suisse. Ca va pour toi? =)

Edited by Theo Sanders

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm Skyler I live in Plymouth,IN in the United States. I entered into the world of trials about 2-3 years ago, actually by acident I was looking at websites for mouintain bikes, and stumbled on TartyBikes website and liked what I saw. So I looked into it but never really had the money to get a bike. For now I ride a chopped and cut mongoose with variouse parts upgraded on it. (will try to post pics) now saving for onza bird.

so greetings.

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo All.

I'm Steve, and I'm looking to get a trials bike after about 15 years away from bikes! I used to ride trials in the 90s, and want to see if I'm just as cack as I was then!

Looking to get a Mod, nothing too pricy, second hand is good.

Nice forum, hope to rack your collective brains!

Steve

Hey guys, I'm Dibert Theron from South Africa and as you may know south Africa is famous for downhill and mountain biking. I wanted to try something different and thought trials would be the perfect sport. I'm still busy building up My 24" street bike but will have it done by December (hopefully). :)(Y)

Edited by Dibert Theron

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I'm Paul, 23 and live just south of Manchester (UK). Bought a trials bike back when I was a kid, but never really used it.

I've decided to give it another go, can't hurt to have another hobby! I've got a lot to learn, but I love a challenge ;) Once I start getting comfortable on my bike again I'll be looking to meet up with anyone in the local areas!

-agour