Protein Tablets

Dave Sutton

Might be worth having a read of the side effects if you do plan on using Dianabol: http://ic.steadyhealth.com/side_effects_of_dianabol.html

IMO, you can't beat a good healthy diet. A lot of these modern day expensive powders, are packed full of chemicals and E' numbers which can't be doing you any good.

It's also important to remember the triangle balance of diet, sleep & workout. You need all three to achieve maximum muscle growth.

Sleep is the big one that a lot of people neglect. Work-out hard, sleep minimum 8 hours a night, lots of strong proteins (fish, chicken , eggs) in your diet and you won't be far off.

Protein pills aren't the same as protein shakes, and obviously with the amount of misinformation you're going to get in here, as there are 2 posts that are bull shit already, I'd wait a while and make sure you do a good scout out. What do you want to achieve is the biggest factor? Do you want to be huge, do you want to be cut? Do you want to have physical ability as well as a look or is the look good enough?

Just be wary, you're putting shit into your body, and you're asking for advice where there are a lot of under qualified people who think they know just about everything on a subject.

The weight training thread would be a worthwhile look, and obviously just googling and finding nutrition and different kind of fitness websites, depending on what you want to achieve, and they generally have threads packed full of good information from people who have a lot of experience or a lot of knowledge in their fields.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

lol at your effort to produce a moral highground without actually saying anything of any real substance.

Anybody who asks about any sort of question about protein always wants to get big fast, fact. If he does want to get big fast then he has two options, dianabol or oxi's.

Edited by Pashley26

lol at your effort to produce a moral highground without actually saying anything of any real substance.

Anybody who asks about any sort of question about protein always wants to get big fast, fact. If he does want to get big fast then he has two options, dianabol or oxi's.

Most stupid advice I´ve read on this site.Sorry.You don´t even know how old he is,if he´s been training at all,how´s his nutrition and your advice is:take steroids?You´re fckin moron who has no idea what´s talking about.

• Like 1

Most stupid advice I´ve read on this site.Sorry.You don´t even know how old he is,if he´s been training at all,how´s his nutrition and your advice is:take steroids?You´re fckin moron who has no idea what´s talking about.

Clearly.

I was fed of with training like f**k and getting nothing for it, why would you want to train like a mofo and get good but slow results when you could take a controlled course of something like Dianabol and do 6 months training in 6 weeks?

I went from benching a comfortable 45kg's to benching 65kg's in 6 weeks whilst on 30mg of Dianabol daily, and from 65kg's to 80kg's whilst in the 6 week off. After week 6 I had gained almost 2 and a half stone, whilst being a bit bloated I was physically much bigger. During the six weeks following I focused entirely on cardio work and stripped a stone. Still massive gains. So that is my proof that they are a great tool for people wanting to build quickly, because for me it gave me the big impact I needed.

People who say steroids are cheating and gets up on their high horse over them are idiots. Supplementary to a healthy diet, a focused and well founded training schedule they are a brilliant tool for building muscle.

So f**k off, go do some roids and then come back and tell me I am wrong.

Edited by Pashley26

This is what you do every f**king time jardo. You go off on one then when everyone shoots you down you get all defensive and say everyone's against you.

Read back what you just wrote and tell me you can't see how the majority of people here think you're a willy lol.

This is what you do every f**king time jardo. You go off on one then when everyone shoots you down you get all defensive and say everyone's against you.

Read back what you just wrote and tell me you can't see how the majority of people here think you're a willy lol.

Personally I can't see it.

Guy posts about protein tablets, a couole of people respond, I reply and he quotes me thanking me and saying he is going to look into it

He didn't reply to anybody else, so I would assume I told him what he actually wants.

I couldn't give a f**k, I've never been against them if used carefully. I'm just interested to what can be gained in 3 months.

Not going to use them, as I'm not arsed about bulk any more really. I have too much to be a decent climber, I'm just interested.

Because like all drugs, they arrived, they were amazing, people took shed loads, people died, the government banned them outright.

Also they're illegal to deal, not illegal to have for personal consumption I believe.

Dianabol isn't illegal, you can buy it all over the place. They actually prescribe it to people with aids, cancer and other severe tissue wasting illnesses.

I couldn't give a f**k, I've never been against them if used carefully. I'm just interested to what can be gained in 3 months.

The gains were good, I've been off them for a good 12 weeks now and I've been heavily focusing on cardio as I looked like a f**king muppet with meat head arms, half decent pecs but no abs or shoulders. Adding weight isn't for me having tried them, I ride XC as my main fitness goal as you know so it is of no benefit.

I haven't got a set of photo's from the during and after phases etc, but I can take a forearm/bicep/shoulder shot of now if you want, not that it will show much of a reflection of my time on dianabol.

I might do another set of it starting next month though, and properly document it in the gym thread.

Lukas, much like yourself I googled it and was totally put off. That's because 99.9 percent of people I have ever met who care about taking steroids are total nuggets, the same goes for the internet. As I say, taken in moderation (a word most gym bitches don't understand) it is a great supplement to a routine. I was taking 30mg's which is half of what most people take, 60mg's is the "recommended" dosage if you will. Sprinkling it on your toast and replacing tomato ketchup for a potent steroid is obviously not what I mean.

Apart from the water weight and the fact that it didn't effect me in the way I wanted it too I didn't find a single side effect, no acne, no shits, no blue piss etc.

Also worth mentioning that Dianabol was produced in the late 1950's and is one of the most widely used, widely researched body building steroids available. Of all the shit that is on the market, it is IMO the "safest" steroid you could take.

Edited by Pashley26