Protein Tablets

Dave Sutton

I would not want to id rather earn my muscle/mass with training hard and dieting. I don't really wanna go for the croissant look for my build.

Wouldn't you be pissy if you'd been training for two years, and then some kid who'd done 6 months of Oxi's got on the bench after you and made you look like a girl though? I was.

I trained for the best part of 14 months, and despite making good progress I would say visually I made 6/8 months worth of size improvement in 12 weeks.

Saying stuff like you'd rather earn your muscles is pretty gay dude, I've still earnt mine. Do you think taking steroids makes the gym easy? You still put the same effort in ffs.

Like i say its cheating. Wheres the fun and progress in normal training?

How can you say it isn't normal training though? When I go to the gym, I would do exactly the same thing you would. What about the 6 weeks you do off roids, is that not considered normal training either? What is your understanding of what muscle building steroids are out of interest, do you think they make you stronger?

Do you drink protein shakes?

Edited by Pashley26

I drink protein shakes yes with water. Recently been taking a pro-biotic one to help my insides etc. But my diet i just cain the high protein and carbs to gain the size and train quite a lot in the gym, ride trials loads and my xc bike.

Would you see protein shakes as cheating then? It is still a man made chemically balanced muscle growth supplement after all?

Having tried Dianabol I am sticking to my guns, and say that for quick gains it is the only option if you CBA to put in the months and effort to do it naturally.

I'm not saying it is the best thing in the world ever, and after my initial 12 week boost I don't intend on using it again. But for quick growths a couple of times a year I think it is well worth it if that's what you're into.

I don't do second hand opinions, if something interests me I try it and form my own opinion. Hence why I gave it a go :)

If steroids were fine then why are most banned/illegal?

Well to be honest,steroids are more safe than regular drinking/smoking but only WHEN TAKEN BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT HE´S DOING,and that´s not pashley for sure.SO you started to take steroids when you were benching 45kgs?Please tell me you´re kidding.When I first touched barbell I did 50 for 6 I think,got to 90 in three frickin months!Got naturally to 140 and only after 5years of serious dedication I took same epistane which is still much much milder designer steroid than d-bol.This is the problem with lazy(and stupid) kids,they want everything overnight.

A quick google suggests a lot of bad side effects, I would'nt touch them honestly unless a last result after say trying creatine etc.

And that´s how smart people do it ;) (sorry I didn´t read this before posting previous reply so I didn´t use multiquote feature)

Oh f**k off already.

If you think you can pop up on a forum and call me a lazy, stupid "kid" then you are strongly mistaken.

Do you think I just woke up one morning and decided I was going to pop some D-bol and go pump iron? OF CAUSE I used protein shakes and creatine, OF CAUSE I built myself a proper diet and did a fair whack of weight training before hand. I have been training for the best part of 6 years. I've done 8 triathlons, three half marathons, competed in two years worth of expert level British Cycling XC racing, in fact I am not even going to justify myself to you any further because it just isn't worth it.

lolz, you crazy cracker. I swear people on this forum assume that everybody is a retard.

Edited by Pashley26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMk4N6SLgGo&feature=player_embedded

Check this video out on steroids. To be fair after watching a few documentaries on steroids it has changed my view on the product itself. As my people say they don't have the proper answer yet on what actually steroids does you as they are scared to test it out on a human being, they can only base the outcomes on the people who have come out using steroids. Many of the documentaries indicates your average people are more likely to take the stuff and in a high number of people.

Even though people has died of heart conditions it doesn't mean that they didn't have this condition before.

Oh f**k off already.

If you think you can pop up on a forum and call me a lazy, stupid "kid" then you are strongly mistaken.

Do you think I just woke up one morning and decided I was going to pop some D-bol and go pump iron? OF CAUSE I used protein shakes and creatine, OF CAUSE I built myself a proper diet and did a fair whack of weight training before hand. I have been training for the best part of 6 years. I've done 8 triathlons, three half marathons, competed in two years worth of expert level British Cycling XC racing, in fact I am not even going to justify myself to you any further because it just isn't worth it.

lolz, you crazy cracker. I swear people on this forum assume that everybody is a retard.

If you were benching 45kg even after 1year of training(not to mention 6),you choosed very bad hobby,because almost every 15-18yo kid can bench that on first try,those who don´t can get there after few WEEKS,not MONTHS or YEARS and this is a rule. If you knew what you were doing you would actually progres.45kg,pleaaaaase.I would be interested what kind od diet you followed to get such an amazing results,dougnuts and coke?Or bagel and milkshake?

If you were benching 45kg even after 1year of training(not to mention 6),you choosed very bad hobby,because almost every 15-18yo kid can bench that on first try,those who don´t can get there after few WEEKS,not MONTHS or YEARS and this is a rule. If you knew what you were doing you would actually progres.45kg,pleaaaaase.I would be interested what kind od diet you followed to get such an amazing results,dougnuts and coke?Or bagel and milkshake?

I eat insulting Slovakian trials riders, it's a strict diet. I try to keep it down to three a day.

Being insulting and flippant just makes me assume you are a massive cunt and not care about anything you have to say, especially when you cannot make a connection between weight training and training for a high heart rate cardiovascular activity which is predominantly linked to a persons power to weight ratio. (because as I have already said a couple of times, I race bikes)

You say that "any kid can bench 45kg's", but most kids aren't 6ft and 9 stone? Most kids also can't keep their heart rate above 170BPM for 4 hours, and most kids can't maintain a cadence above 80RPM on an XC bike. Keep your comments relative and within context and I'm happy to have a chat with you about your views. But before you do so can you try and have a read of what I have posted in this thread, and understand that I am a highly cardiovascular focused "athlete" (excuse the word, I can't think of anything else to say) and my "weight" training was limited to an 8 month phase when I was looking for an alternative to riding whilst I didn't have a race bike. I saw great gains, felt excellent improvements and really enjoyed the time I spent weight training. But for me, being in a gym didn't beat getting out on my bike even with the 6 months I spent doing a mix of running, rowing, cycling and light resistance training.

I'm going to bed now, but if you want to have a normal conversation about my dietary requirements as well as my past and present training schedules and the activities which I have trained for then I'll be happy to have a chat in the morning.

Edited by Pashley26

What do you suggest I should start on, Dont wanna be spending a bomb though

Get your self on englishmuscle. None of this bodybuilding.com forum garbage. Ive been weight training 6 years and they have helped me a lot on that forums. Not a big forum but a tight community with lots of help

I dont mind putting up some before and after pics as i think im going to try Dianabol. My main target is mass building as im 6ft atm and weight 9 1/2 stone. My diet is fine, i understand that i do not eat enough but i have a written diet plan i'm willing to stick too! Also i looked at the side effects, if moobs start to form please let me know! That will be the point of me stopping.

I'm not going to the gym during this process either.

(Side note on my weight to you skinny people, i honestly used to think that i eat a lot, but i then worked out my calorie count for each day and i was WAY under, I know that eating 3000 calories per day is a fair amount as i ride loads. So if you want the easy way to gain your calorie intake(very very unhealthaly), go to Iceland and stock up on those double decker pizza's (2000 cal's) from Iceland and eat 2 of those a day every day for a week and then tell me that you didnt struggle on the second day! I sure as did. I eat proper food that was just a test for myself!)

• Like 1

I'm not going to the gym during this process either.

Dianabol and not going to the gym is like taking LSD and trying to read a book.

You're going to need to be doing some pretty strenuous and explosive workouts to get the effects of D-Bol.

Dianabol and not going to the gym is like taking LSD and trying to read a book.

You're going to need to be doing some pretty strenuous and explosive workouts to get the effects of D-Bol.

Hmm how about what i do anyway? 100 Push-ups 100 Sit-ups 100 Pull-ups, daily XC rides? Its more for mass than muscle!

Ill get some pictures when i buy some.

Probably be ok to be honest, as a daily routine that seems great for core strength. It's pretty much what I do every morning.

I'd suggest getting a 5kg medicine ball and a single 15kg dumbell (sainsburys have these on offer at the moment for £6) and throwing 20 bicep curls and 20 bi-lat push ups in the mix too. I've found that in the evening post work out having a GOOD flexing session of just tensing your muscles like you are posing and holding them for 10 seconds really helps with the stiffness the next morning.

If you can't get a set of dumbells try and do a couple inverted/handstand pressup's, they are for people who are hard as f**k. They're badass prison workouts but they really do work.

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 1

Probably be ok to be honest, as a daily routine that seems great for core strength. It's pretty much what I do every morning.

I'd suggest getting a 5kg medicine ball and a single 15kg dumbell (sainsburys have these on offer at the moment for £6) and throwing 20 bicep curls and 20 bi-lat push ups in the mix too. I've found that in the evening post work out having a GOOD flexing session of just tensing your muscles like you are posing and holding them for 10 seconds really helps with the stiffness the next morning.

If you can't get a set of dumbells try and do a couple inverted/handstand pressup's, they are for people who are hard as f**k. They're badass prison workouts but they really do work.

If you want to bulk you need to be doing compounds. Deadlifts/Squats and Bench Press so these little dumbell sets are no good.

If you want to bulk you need to be doing compounds. Deadlifts/Squats and Bench Press so these little dumbell sets are no good.

Not as in muscle bulk, just size bulk, in other words i dont want to be skinny, i hate it with a passion! But i have decided, once i bought these im going to test it for a month my plan being:

Gym- 3/4 times a week.

Run every morning

Usual diet

XC ride nearly everyday

morning workout

night workout

I will stick to my word and provide weekly pics for a month!

Does that sound any better?

Not as in muscle bulk, just size bulk, in other words i dont want to be skinny, i hate it with a passion! But i have decided, once i bought these im going to test it for a month my plan being:

Gym- 3/4 times a week.

Run every morning

Usual diet

XC ride nearly everyday

morning workout

night workout

I will stick to my word and provide weekly pics for a month!

Does that sound any better?

Still get the compounds in. It just goes by diet to how "big" you get. Compounds are great for core strength and you don't need to f*nny about with side raises and all these other little exercises as there worked from the compounds