Trials-Forum Stickers

TF Stickers  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which colours would you want?

We're pretty close to getting stickers sorted now (thanks for your patience Jonny!).

Just trying to gauge interest on which colours people would be wanting (I'll be sending them out for free to whoever wants them once they're printed), if you could vote then that'd be ace :)

• Like 1

They'll be the same as the logo, apart from the .co.uk is white text within a blue box - the dots were so small that they'd have a problem sticking.

Also getting some done that just say "trials-forum.co.uk" in the same font, as the logo is a bit of a crap shape to be sticking on anywhere apart from a downtube, or wrapping around a seat tube.

Haven't thought about getting bigger ones done, but if there's demand I'll look into getting a few bigger ones made for cars and whatnot :)

Stickers are cool, so long as they're high quality, you know, so that if you stick them to something the colour underneath doesn't show through. That's lame, and that's part of the reason why I don't tend to stick tartybikes stickers to my bike (sorry guys...)

Stickers are cool, so long as they're high quality, you know, so that if you stick them to something the colour underneath doesn't show through. That's lame, and that's part of the reason why I don't tend to stick tartybikes stickers to my bike (sorry guys...)

I don't think they do that anymore

• Like 1

As far as I know (although it was a while ago), I think the free tartybikes ones are printed onto transparent vinyl. But you can buy cut vinyl ones from them now which will be better quality.

The ones were getting will be cut vinyl, like this (but way, way smaller :P)

• Like 1

voted :)

the royal blue does it for me... would be good to see some car ones as the post above... also, could you do some just ' Trials Forum ' or ' TrialsForum ' ? these would be quite cool :)

i think purple as well, that would be nice.