The Bad Jokes Thread

Luke Dunstan

There were a family of balloons, mommy balloon, daddy balloon and baby balloon. One night baby balloon was playing with his knot, something mommy and daddy balloon told him never to do, but it felt so good he couldn't resist. He undid his knot and some air came out, baby balloon thought mommy and daddy would see he was smaller and be cross with him, worried, he tried to think of a way to hide it. "I know, if I undid mommy and daddy balloons knots a little we'd all be the right size and they won't notice" so he did. The next morning baby balloon awoke to mommy and daddy balloon sobbing, baby balloon asked what was wrong, mommy balloon said " I can't believe what you have done! You've let your daddy down, you've let me down but worst of all you've let yourself down.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Think it's time to ressurect this thread after a notable absence, and hearing some belters at work

In an effort to prove he's not racist, Jeremy Clarkson has announced there will be more black people on Top Gear in future starting with a new "mystery driver"

"The Nig" makes his debut this summer...

Ryan giggs will turn down the man u job fulltime as he wants to spend more time with his brothers family

There is another one about the Nigerian schoolgirls thing but it's a tad close to the bone and may result in a ban

A man walks into a bar with a Giraffe and sits in the corner drinking with it all afternoon. Eventually they both go to leave but the Giraffe collapses on the floor, the landlord says to the man "You can't leave that lying there!" and the man replies "It's a Giraffe you idiot, not a Lion!"

• Like 2

There is a mathematic convention with infinite amount of mathematicians

First one goes in ask for.a beer

Second ask half as the first, so half beer, third half as the guy before so 1/4 and so on

The bartender says: you are all stupid an pours out 2 beers

• Like 2

A man walks into a bar with a Giraffe and sits in the corner drinking with it all afternoon. Eventually they both go to leave but the Giraffe collapses on the floor, the landlord says to the man "You can't leave that lying there!" and the man replies "It's a Giraffe you idiot, not a Lion!"

As made famous by which film? Fingers on buzzers...

LONG JOKE WARNING!

John walks into a pub with a head called Dave under his arm and puts it on the bar.

Barman comes up and asks what they want so John and Dave both order a pint of lager. Dave downs his pint in one and all of a sudden he sprouts a body. "I'll have another one of those" shouts Dave and proceeds to down that as well. Like before he sprouts two arms so he shouts up another pint, downs that and grows 2 legs.

"This is the best day of my life" says Dave excitedly, he orders one more pint to celebrate, downs it then POP he dissappears.

The barman turns to John and says "He should have stuck while he was ahead!"

My dad's favourite joke also happens to be one of the worst I've ever had to listen to

I'd recently moved house for a new job and had to walk to the train station to go to work. After a few days of walking to work, I'd started looking around, as you do, and noticed through a window of a house, a woman beating her child with a loaf of bread. Naturally, I thought this was quite strange, but ultimately ignored it and carried on to work. A few days later I noticed the same thing happening again; the same woman beating her child with a loaf of bread. I decided to keep an eye out when going to work and noticed that every morning, the woman was there, beating her son with a loaf of bread. At this point, I was considering going to the house and questioning the woman's actions, as they were very strange, and frankly unacceptable. So one morning, I was walking to work, peered through the window and there she was, beating her child, but with a cake! This was enough now, so I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. The woman answered, and I told her her my story, "I've been walking past your house and everyday you're beating your child with a loaf of bread and now today, you're beating him with a cake! Why are you doing this?", to which she curtly replied "It's his birthday!"

"G'day mate, Aussie helpline here........What's the problem,....Cobber?..."

"I'm in Darwin with my Sheila and she's been stung on the minge by a wasp, and now her pussy has completely closed up."

"Bummer, mate...!!!"

"Thanks mate. I hadn't thought of that. Bye."

• Like 3