The Bad Jokes Thread

Luke Dunstan

A small boy has a school home work question to answer, so he asks his father "Dad, what's the

difference between 'theoretically' and 'realistically'?"

His dad thinks and then says "Right-o son, go and ask your Mother if she'd sleep with David

Beckham for a million quid."

The boy runs off and comes back saying "Dad, dad, she said she would! She would sleep with David Beckham for a Million pounds."

"OK son," says his dad. "Now go and ask your sister the same question."

The boy runs off, and comes back saying "Dad, dad", she said "she would too!"

So then his dad says "Right, son, now go and ask your brother if he'd sleep with David Beckham

for a million pounds."

The son comes back excitedly saying "Dad! Dad! He said he would too!"

Well there you have it, son," said his dad.

"Theoretically the family could be sitting on three million quid. Realistically we're living with two tarts and a poof."

Edited by bing
  • Like 3

School teacher asks the class to do some homework.

"Come back tomorrow and give me a sentence with the word contagious in it".

Next day Lucy says, "my brother had chicken pocks and it was contagious".

Paul says, "Foot and mouth was contagious for cows".

Harry says "my mummy asked daddy to paint the hall but it’s taking the contagious".

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump, because i miss it.

A lady walks into Harrods. She looks around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely, she unexpectedly farts.

Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone noticed her little woops and prays that a sales person was not anywhere near.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her - good looking as well.

Cool as a cucumber, he displays all of the qualities one would expect of a professional in a store like Harrods.

He politely greets the lady with, 'Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?

Blushing and uncomfortable, but still hoping that the salesman somehow missed her little 'incident', she asks, 'what is the price of this lovely bracelet?'

He answer, "Madam - if you farted just looking at it - you're going to sh*t yourself when I tell you the price!"

Edited by *gentlydoesit
  • Like 1

During a visit to the mental asylum, Guy asked the Director what the criterior was that defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

'Well,' said the Director, 'we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub.'

'Oh, I understand,' said Guy. 'A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or teacup.

'No.' said the Director, 'A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?'

Edited by *gentlydoesit

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...