West Of England Bike Trial 18Th August (Dartmoor)

Dobbie

I have just copied this from the South West Trials Facebook group, it is a local competition and are trying to get more events like this in the area. Would be really good if we could have a big turn out so that the organisers can get more of these events. We have had a few trials here in the past and the natural dartmoor rocks are amazing to play on so please come if you can i highly recommend it... fantastic riding!

If your interested please comment :)

Ok people an even has been organised and its time to dust of your bikes and hit dartmoor for a ride. It is a competition as well as a good laugh and will be great to get everyone together and see how much interest we have in the south west for these competitions. If we get a good turn out we could have an actual series on the go, so i ask for all riders to please make a big effort (rain or shine) to show up, have a go and just have a good laugh. It is an open even so anyone with a bike can ride and feel free to bring friends to watch, take pictures or observe.

Entry:

£5 Entry (+ another £5 if you doing have an ACU Licence)

10am start but arrive early for signing on

The trial will have the following routes:

White: Novice

Blue: Intermediate

Red: Expert

Yellow: Elite (decided on the day down to how many people want to do it)

Address:

Bottor Rock Farm

Hennock, Nr Bovey Tracey

TQ13 9PT

Sign posted off A38/ A382 Trago Mills round about,

Helmets must be worn and i know this will be very upsetting to most of you but...No burger van! (This time ;)

Hope to see you all and lets get riding.

Edited by Dobbie