Mr. Kidneys Echo 24".

SamKidney

In the words of Borat: Very Nicee!

Good to see you back on a bike mate. Lets hope you don't break this one :P.

I had a white trialtech 130 x 25 stem that would of gone nice on that to replace your current one but sadly sold it other week :/.

Have you seen Mikeys echo 24 yet?

• Like 1

Yeah it's a really good tyre in the dry. But winter is approaching soon:)' hope your enjoying your 24 mate

It is! Will certainly sacrifice a bit of weight for a HighRoller come winter time. Can whack the Albert back on next year.

Best bike I've ever ridden. Feels so right for me.

In the words of Borat: Very Nicee!

Good to see you back on a bike mate. Lets hope you don't break this one :P.

I had a white trialtech 130 x 25 stem that would of gone nice on that to replace your current one but sadly sold it other week :/.

Have you seen Mikeys echo 24 yet?

Cheers mate! It rides amazingly!

Shouldn't break this one very quickly. Its all new and there's no really weeny delicate parts on it.

130x25 would have been too short and low for me anyway mate. Feels really nice as is with a 165x30 with 2012 Try-All Elite Bars.

Also, it was white, not the colour Im after :P Keeping it black and silver. The skewer is being changed out for a black hope skewer, top caps being switched out for a black one, and the pedals and clamps are also being changed for black alternatives.

Is it Ross Claytons old one? Its nice, but not how I would run it.

Edited by Echo Lite 09

Yes it is. It rides nice. Well its the first time i have ever rode a echo 24" with me on it, it made it look a mod :/ lol.

Ride soon?

Yeah mate would love a ride soon. I'll get in touch when Im next in barton :)

i have a super tacky i'd swap for your schwable?

worn down the middle but suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper grippy :D

24 x 2.70

How worn? I'd be tempted, but Ive just spent £45 on a tyre Ive barely used :(

like basicaly slicked down the middle, the side knobley bit things are there though :P

I see, I'm afraid its a no then dude. I like having some center grip on my tyres ;) I like riding in any weather, so treads a must.

Sorry!

Im going to get out and take some pretty photos of it before I go and scratch it something rotten :giggle:

Edited by Echo Lite 09

ohhh trust me you won't slip on this tyre! try a good 14 stone on a good 50 degree angle on a wet rock and this thing won't slip, in any weather... if danny was here he'd back me up ;)

there is tread still there, only very very slightly

Edited by TheLeroyHUK

how you finding the echo? i've foun since having mine anything difficult on any of my mods became 10x easier :P

such nice rides

Its amazing. I'd been told they were nice, but not as nice as Ive found. Im yet to reeaally ride it properly.

From having played around on Joe's bike (and seeing his videos) the Fat Alberts seem pretty reasonable. Not really ideal in the wet as you've found I suppose but for everything else they seem pretty cool.

Nice bike too, and from the vid you seem to be getting used to it pretty quickly!

From having played around on Joe's bike (and seeing his videos) the Fat Alberts seem pretty reasonable. Not really ideal in the wet as you've found I suppose but for everything else they seem pretty cool.

Nice bike too, and from the vid you seem to be getting used to it pretty quickly!

Yeah it was totally fine in Leeds, very nice tyre in the dry for sure. Will be keeping hold of it for next summer (Y)

Cheers! It just feels "right" in pretty much every sense. Switched out the bars for some Try-All Elites just before Leeds to bring the reach down a tad without having to change the stem and it rides miles better now.