Scottish Round 7 Bob Macgregor

kevind

Proper trials venue with toilets and porta cabins and plenty places to pitch a tent or just crash in the porta cabin. We have a van that me and the boys sleep in. We should be there around midday to set up sections. A few people staying over as far as I know.

Hi guys,

hope you had a great Trial today. Really wish I could have made it to Scotland this weekend. Thanks for all the nice comps and fun rides last year. I am looking forward to see the results up here.

For all winners and successful riders this season congratulation.

Cheers, Felix

Hi Felix,

Send me your new address by the club em biketrial@tiscali.co.uk and I will post on your third place award. Glad you enjoyed this year and its nice to get a feed back that says what the club tries to achieve.

Ben Swales was third in Inter. I will bring your award to Shipley.

Season over, so I hope you all enjoyed it and it was good to see another lot of new riders. I hope to see you all next year. I will post up 2013 event dates when the British dates have been posted later in the year, then I know if Fort William is on. Please feel free to comment on what could be better or venues for next year. I already have one new one to look at in the Borders and another at Loch Lomond if I can find the bit of paper the guy gave me.

Kevin