Stan Titanium

Mark W

Yeah, they make dark grey Ti bolts too (sort of similar to the 'Grey' Echo finish) that I would be all-f**king-over, but most of our customers who want lightweight/expensive bolts want people to see/know they've got lightweight/expensive bolts, so 'Look at me' colours like the rainbow finish usually sell well.

Some of the bolts do look cool in a way, but yeah, I'm with you for the most part Matt :P

However, if you include the cost of the bolts in the equation, assuming you pay by pound coins that would normally be in your pocket, by my reckoning you would save another half kilo. So there you go, Ti bolts give you double the benefit saving literally 545g on your average bike/rider assembly.

Applauding.gif

• Like 1

I know you do, but your profile gave disappointmenting pictures, so I just had to go with that.

Now you are just stalking me which is creepy which makes you a facebook stalker judging by your picture you seem to make yourself look a child molester with glasses like those. Which makes you have too much time on your hands. Now i am worried

My pictures might be disappointing in your eyes. But i sure do know how to live my life and have fun. Not waste my life away on the internet.

Edited by Andeee

Drooly c u n t seems to sum you up right now.

Please don't make me fist your arse hole.

I've not been on here for a while, but it doesn't come as much of a surprise to see you've not grown up in the slightest. Given that you're so well established in the real world...

i sure do know how to live my life and have fun. Not waste my life away on the internet.

Enjoy the break from the forum! :dance:

• Like 10

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I might go and tighten Stan's crank bolts up later on just to use the 10mm allen key on my Park multi-tool I've had for about 8 years. The 8mm next to it is all polished around the faces of it, but the 10 is immaculate.

• Like 1