Sean Watson - Get Creative

cacklemus

Same. It's interesting to watch but just doesn't do it for me. I'd rather watch Mark or Ali ride brakeless all day long than Sean.

My thoughts exactly Dave.

You don't like it because it's not TGS?

Errrmmmmm, no. How did you come to that crazily wide of the mark conclusion?!

Edited by craigjames
  • Like 1

i know this post will be hated but i don't like the way trials is going i dont even consider this trials any more.

you might as well bmx cause this is all it is but less impressive. If you like it or not trails is side hops gaps/to front and balance.

this is just street mountain biking.

• Like 3

03:14 to 03:25 was just awesome!!!! it's one of the most creative videos i've seen ever, well done!

i think this video would work better in a bmx comp video, anyway it's a free style trials comp so.. :)

Edited by -G-
  • Like 2

Easily my fave GET entry. He does stuff that I would never think of, the edit was excellent and the song was really good too.

If you like it or not trails is side hops gaps/to front and balance.

trails is XC, but I know what you mean and I disagree. Trials is getting your bike over objects, you don't have to gap or sidehop to do that. Sean is doing exactly what trials is, but also throwing in some other stuff into the mix.

If this video doesn't win I'll be pretty disappointed

• Like 1

Can I open the controversy and say I just didn't like that at all. Well filmed and edited, but the riding just didn't work for me at all.

Yes you can and I will join you, not my cup of tea really.

Errrmmmmm, no. How did you come to that crazily wide of the mark conclusion?!

Because he hates trial, he sucks at it, so he hates it, simple.

• Like 2

clerig something or what´s his name, that guy who pinches doing 50cm high drops.

Lol, it was not because of drops. I hate trials? Lol u mad, I love trials(don't you mean TGS when you say trials? passing through an obstacles may be f**king different) What I don't like is TGS and stick-like frames, but who cares?

Edited by clerictgm