Sean Watson - Get Creative

cacklemus

I watched it again, and yeah, it's just something else.

I still don't get how the bike doesn't just crash onto its side after he lets it go at 01:44-01:54. He did a simular move in a skatepark from one of his previous videos which is easier to understand because the bike is following the natural transition of the park bowl.

oh my god.. I ride long enough to know how geo affects on riding. And I don't need to "having a hop on friends bike with high BB" because before marino I rode 24 "pure trials" bike with brakes. I know what is good geometry you said? Good for what? I said only that I hate stick frames with high BB and high stems and all this comp-like shit enhanced only to do things on rear wheel, because for me it doesn't feels like bicycle.

Dude you seem to have some massive chip on you're shoulder about TGS riding , you're constantly complaining about it or making remarks in nearly every thread I see you've posted in , give it a rest. A large portion of the people on here ride TGS and none of them go around saying shit about street.

Side note too , TGS frames aren't "stick frames" as you call them that would be a "comp frame" if you're going to start saying only certain frames can ride certain styles , I've seen more comp riders with higher stems than on bikes ran by people who purely ride tgs. We ride bikes for fun jumping over and onto stuff , it's a hobby we do for fun ,stop bitching and just ride.

Sob sob sob get the fuck over it. Things change. Video was amazing.

What is there to get over exactly pussy boy?

Seriously? It's generally people ripping into people for riding bikes with a seat. End.

Either way am not bothered what bike people have.

Besides i have a bike, i ride and i like to have fun. Thats what its all about.

• Like 1

I don't know why I didn't like this.

I think I don't like sean watsons style of art and stuff, I do really enjoy street trials and don't see why there's a hatred with TGS riders and street riders.

but yeah, it was good but I personally really disliked it.

What is there to get over exactly pussy boy?

Either way am not bothered what bike people have.

Besides i have a bike, i ride and i like to have fun. Thats what its all about.

Exactly :giggle:

That's what this is about yet, having fun on bikes there are always cunts saying "oh it's not like the good old days back in 2006 when everyone uses middleburns, 36h rims blah blah blah" or whatever shit you always go on about. You always claim you're an old skool rider but look at you lol.

Times change. Get with it. Yo to the mother fucking Lo

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 1

Or you could have entered this one to up the TGS content, but you didn't so you can't really moan about the amount of street.

I've enjoyed a couple of the TGS entries, shock horror, which was cool because being creative was the whole point. Which, on topic, this video was - noone can deny that.

• Like 1

Exactly :giggle:

That's what this is about yet, having fun on bikes there are always cunts saying "oh it's not like the good old days back in 2006 when everyone uses middleburns, 36h rims blah blah blah" or whatever shit you always go on about. You always claim you're an old skool rider but look at you lol.

Times change. Get with it. Yo to the mother fucking Lo

Note wrong with being a fanny. Note wrong with middleburns and nothing wrong with 36h rims. Can't quite work out what your point is?

If you want to get personal about things i suggest we don't argue on here about it.