New Vid From Val-D'isère

Alle.C

guy on the mod at the start has the lowest bars I've seen for a long time, and thus, one of the worst styles I've seen for a while too.

Rest of the video was ok, classic Euro video with dance-style music but the riding was pretty baller.

• Like 1

guy on the mod at the start has the lowest bars I've seen for a long time, and thus, one of the worst styles I've seen for a while too.

Rest of the video was ok, classic Euro video with dance-style music but the riding was pretty baller.

Very true, his style was awful. Mods kind of need a rolled back bar, as they need to bunnyhop and up to rear quite a lot. It suits stock because of the style of riding a stock generally does involves pedal strokes.

• Like 1

hahaha yeah that's actually me on the mod there! and I have to admit, I'm not really satisfied with the looks of that sidehop!..

though my bars are rolled back now again, I got so sick an tired of that barsstyle after a while!

Edited by Alle.C

alli: as I said before, I rolled back my bars pretty much quite a while ago and that was what I needed! I'm standing much straighter now:)

Onzalimey20: well that bar angel makes standing on backwheel quite uncomfortable! ^^

Edited by Alle.C

alli: as I said before, I rolled back my bars pretty much quite a while ago and that was what I needed! I'm standing much straighter now:)

Onzalimey20: well that bar angel makes standing on backwheel quite uncomfortable! ^^

I laughed when you liked my post. But yeah, a mod is built for the rear wheel stuff anyway, so no real need for the bar angle in this vid. Good to hear you like the bars setup now though. Saw your winter training vid, looked good with the bars rolled back more.