Damon Watson- Zoot Clip

Andeee

Its not his bike it was just a mess about. He's said about getting one though and riding more streety.

Yeah i knew it wasn't his. Its chris's isn't it? Nigel felt the need to tag me in the video haha. So i thought i would take the time n effort to share on here.

Yeah i knew it wasn't his. Its chris's isn't it? Nigel felt the need to tag me in the video haha. So i thought i would take the time n effort to share on here.

Yeah it was a reply to the comment above mine. I should have quoted him. It'd be interesting to see what he could do on a bike like this. People seem to think all he can do is TGS.

We have never seen anything else from him, that might be the reason.

That was possibly when trials was trials. Before when inspireds/street style bikes came out/became popular and this new riding trend had started.

Edited by Andeee

That was possibly when trials was trials. Before when inspireds/street style bikes came out/became popular and this new riding trend had started.

I'm aware you have been riding for awhile (not that it shows) but you seem to be suffering from from some kind of memory loss, let me remind you of a little history.

This bike is from 2001, note how it has a seat and short wheel base

2001-Megamo-stock-Rafal-K-btbike.jpg

This bike is from 2012, note how it has a seat and short wheel base

large_fourplaypro2012.jpg

So, street style bikes being new? I don't think so.

Also, look at this video from the 90s

Seats, street riding and natural. They are riding everything including skate parks. Street riding isn't new....TGS riding is new (well, 2004 when myself and Iolo came up with the name after watching Damon.

So yeah, I'm not saying TGS is shit or anything, but you can't say that bikes with seats and short wheelbases are new and you cant say that street riding is new either, so kindly shut the f**k up.

• Like 15

I'm aware you have been riding for awhile (not that it shows) but you seem to be suffering from from some kind of memory loss, let me remind you of a little history.

This bike is from 2001, note how it has a seat and short wheel base

2001-Megamo-stock-Rafal-K-btbike.jpg

This bike is from 2012, note how it has a seat and short wheel base

large_fourplaypro2012.jpg

So, street style bikes being new? I don't think so.

Also, look at this video from the 90s

Seats, street riding and natural. They are riding everything including skate parks. Street riding isn't new....TGS riding is new (well, 2004 when myself and Iolo came up with the name after watching Damon.

So yeah, I'm not saying TGS is shit or anything, but you can't say that bikes with seats and short wheelbases are new and you cant say that street riding is new either, so kindly shut the f**k up.

The way i see it trials just does not seem to be trials. You need to be careful how you say things otherwise there could be a big divide between riders at the rate this is going.

I don't see anything wrong with short wheel based bikes and seats its just when you continuous spins etc.

You always have beef towards something. You seem to be the most negative person i have ever come across. I see you comment on Lazenbys video just making yourself look a complete arrogant idiot saying you "Switched it off after 2o seconds" something along the lines of that which i just think is wrong then as soon as i thought id play ball at your level and commenting on that vid of you n mark etc saying "cool bmx vid" i think you seemed to of thrown a paddy of some sort. Ross was telling me you are the nicest guy ever supposedly? lol

Am gonna leave it at that. I'm not gonna bother arguing all it seems to do is just cause a tension from one thing to another with more gags that still lag in the lowest of quality.

Edited by Andeee
  • Like 4

the difference between you and me is I'll defend myself when I see deliberately negative and slanderous comments about what I do. You (and others) will post comments without any reason other than to piss people off. With Ben's video, I posted exactly what happened, I watched it, got bored and stopped. I didn't say he was shit, I didn't say TGS was shit, I posted an honest reply.

If you have such a beef with street riding then keep it to yourself.

• Like 3

the difference between you and me is I'll defend myself when I see deliberately negative and slanderous comments about what I do. You (and others) will post comments without any reason other than to piss people off. With Ben's video, I posted exactly what happened, I watched it, got bored and stopped. I didn't say he was shit, I didn't say TGS was shit, I posted an honest reply.

If you have such a beef with street riding then keep it to yourself.

How about an honest opinion on the clip of Damon.

• Like 1

And what gives you the right to comment on Andy's riding like that? Some people don't do it to be the best in the world, others take it less seriously and ride for fun. Who cares of their ability level?

Yes people film themselves and show the members of this forum for recognition and feedback, but still what gives you the right to slate Andy's riding like that?

I'm not interested how long you have been riding and what's changed while you have been involved, I've been involved in this sport for a good few years too and seen the sport progress.

This new street trials, is nothing like what we did 10 years ago, the bikes may be similar with being short wheel base and seats etc but the idea of trials is to negotiate over obsticles is it not? Not ride around in circles doing 360s?

Ride however you want Ali, it makes no difference to me but do not just slate somebody's riding like that because he may or may not be as 'good' as you.

I'm more than willing to discuss this further in person at a Leeds ride or anywhere? I'm easy.

Liam.

• Like 1