The Angry Thread.

Blake

4 hours ago, dann2707 said:

Rather than being weird about it, you need to consider a different approach. It always seems like you come on here and attack us. I couldn't give a f**k though, I've been snorting chemtrails all afternoon. It's been fun.

Bruv ,understand this ,I just gotta be me ok ,and quite frankly i am a little eccentric! Im not attacking you ,im passionate about something! seeking&truth and when people dont see things as clearly as im seeing it ,i cant help but think people are getting ,dumber ! before drugs i wanted to work for C.I.D Because i was naturally drawn to solving problems & mysteries ,and i was good at it :) 

note ,are chemtrails making anyone ill ? we cant really decide ,apparently its to conceal planes ,like some kind off off radar shit.

1 hour ago, Dave Anscombe said:

note ,are chemtrails making anyone ill ? we cant really decide ,apparently its to conceal planes ,like some kind off off radar shit.

Chucking a mile long vapour trail out of the back of any vehicle is a good way of concealing its location I find.

• Like 9

I think the main problem is acting like a condescending twat while talking utter bollocks in a poor attempt at English. Sure intelligence shouldn't be referenced against spelling and grammar but you've got to see that having poor grammar and spelling for one indicates that maybe someone who could've done gooder at school and therefore potentially has gained most of their information from the internet. It also makes it hard for anyone to really read what you're trying to get across and when every sentence/random outburst ends in an exclamation mark it reduces what you're trying to say to an inane rant. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Just realised I left a tenner at the self-checkout last night. Bollocks.

Penis.

I'm surprised Dave hasn't got picked up and kidnapped by "the man" yet, I mean spilling all these "truths" has to be a risk for their security?

Is it me does Dave use a lot of words whilst at the same time saying absolutely f**k all?

18 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Just realised I left a tenner at the self-checkout last night. Bollocks.

These are the real first world problems we should be worrying about. 

Hopefully Daves found a use for said tenner, snorting some class A goodness and bringing him into a world of happiness and enlightenment... 

..and hopefully a coma. 

3 hours ago, SamKidney said:

first world problems

Unfortunately it was an ASDA, so I don't think it counts as first world?

3 hours ago, bikeperson45 said:

It's worth asking if you're going back there, there's CCTV so they should know who's it is - just depends how much everyone cares

See above.

Only a tenner so far from the end of the world (unless the Rothschilds have anything to do with it, apparently), just frustrating. Would have paid for a few beers this afternoon in the sun!

13 hours ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

I think the main problem is acting like a condescending twat while talking utter bollocks in a poor attempt at English. Sure intelligence shouldn't be referenced against spelling and grammar but you've got to see that having poor grammar and spelling for one indicates that maybe someone who could've done gooder at school and therefore potentially has gained most of their information from the internet. It also makes it hard for anyone to really read what you're trying to get across and when every sentence/random outburst ends in an exclamation mark it reduces what you're trying to say to an inane rant. 

My attitude changed long ago .Im not botherd about what you or anyone thinks of me dude,i said sorry, I just gotta be me :) .Talking utter bollocks ? like when i said on here that i witnessed cannabis cure some one of their cancer ,and that im 100% sure that big pharma knew of the benefits long ago and actually lobbied against it ? ''that can now be proven'' And like how i said that a satanic ,ritualistic elite pedo gang ruled ''that one will become self evident over time''  All utter bullshit in your eyes, ,but have you ever really truely investigated ? or have you relied on the mainstream media version of well everything, which is owned by something like 6 corporations  ? Its worth looking in to things :) .what can i say i have a curious mind that seeks the truth ,and a heart that wants to share it ,Yes i have blown up in the past on here, at you and others ,I was in a horrid place,some knew it others didnt.,not an excuse ,I said sorry. ''Im human'' i make mistakes ,f**k school man,they are shit places ,used to steer kids minds and mold them in to good little 9/5 robots ,If thats for you ,well cool ,enjoy that ,but thats not for me! 

Look people can read whole paragraphs with several letters missing from sentences with no problem and still understand whats being said ,You can read and understand what im saying with no problems at all :) Funny isnt it how the mind likes to have things just so ,otherwise it just not perfect enough ,punctuation grammar spelling and all that ,Its just more conditioning, its like telling you ''it has to be this way '' or it cannot be at all ,

5 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

Look people can read whole paragraphs with several letters missing from sentences with no problem 

I have a problem with that many errors. Each one slows down reading comprehension while the reader's brain briefly fixes the error. I'm new to this forum, but I've already read enough of your posts to never want to read another one. If you can't be bothered to fix your many errors, I can't be bothered to read your posts.

Almost everyone makes occasional writing errors, but leaving errors in nearly every sentence is pure laziness.

• Like 1

New cooker arrived, had it fitted, discovered it has bits missing and the light in the oven doesn't work (probably the bulb). Currys aren't going to just get me the bits and bulb, they are going to replace the whole bloody thing.

2 hours ago, manuel said:

New cooker arrived, had it fitted, discovered it has bits missing and the light in the oven doesn't work (probably the bulb). Currys aren't going to just get me the bits and bulb, they are going to replace the whole bloody thing.

Annoying for you, but then would you want some warehouse monkey from Currys fishing the bits you need out of a potentially perfectly good cooker to post to you? Probably yes to avoid the inconvenience....

We booked a veiwing yesterday. Gonna speak to the bank about remorgaging ours on a buy to let possibly* and viable options for borrowing while retaining ours. Fortunately we only took a small mortgage out originally and were nowhere near what they were willing to lend so hopefully that'll stand in good stead.

It's come at quite a fortunate time really as I've sold alot recently so sat on a decent deposit for a new property, with still more to shift if necessary. It'll be tight but we'll see.

* I dunno how viable that'll be, given that it's still quite a new mortgage but we've made overpayments and never missed so we should be viewed as good borrowers..

• Like 1

Do you ever feel that you're too hard on yourself?

Today i presented a session at work which was not well received...i'll spare you the details. However, i do come away from times like these and beat myself up about it - what could i have done better, why did you phrase it like that, etc etc. In the past this reflection has pushed me to better myself, which is why i'm in a fairly fortunate position now. 

But, i now feel this is actually hindering me...i feel reluctant to give more..i'm tired...feel a bit "in over my head"...does anyone else ever feel like this? How have you dealt with it?

N

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

What's the deal now a days with buying a second or third home? Getting screwed for tax even more?

Yeah, you can't write off the mortgage on it anymore, only the part of it that's interest.