The Angry Thread.

Blake

We've been trying to move to Whistler from Vancouver for a long time trying to sort places. There's a bit of a housing crisis going on and it's been super difficult to find a suitable place or even be offered a place due to competition even with the help of my boss willing to sign leases for us, offer free work and he was even going to buy a place for us. 

We then got offered a place that was perfect for us and were about to sign the lease and the guy then decided our group was one member too big so now it's up in limbo again with a stalemate if he'll have us.

Currently we are going to be homeless from May 1st when our current lease runs out. It's getting to be a very worrying situation.

On 4/7/2017 at 8:57 PM, Dave Anscombe said:

My attitude changed long ago .Im not botherd about what you or anyone thinks of me dude,i said sorry, I just gotta be me :) .Talking utter bollocks ? like when i said on here that i witnessed cannabis cure some one of their cancer ,and that im 100% sure that big pharma knew of the benefits long ago and actually lobbied against it ? ''that can now be proven'' And like how i said that a satanic ,ritualistic elite pedo gang ruled ''that one will become self evident over time''  All utter bullshit in your eyes, ,but have you ever really truely investigated ? or have you relied on the mainstream media version of well everything, which is owned by something like 6 corporations  ? Its worth looking in to things :) .what can i say i have a curious mind that seeks the truth ,and a heart that wants to share it ,Yes i have blown up in the past on here, at you and others ,I was in a horrid place,some knew it others didnt.,not an excuse ,I said sorry. ''Im human'' i make mistakes ,f**k school man,they are shit places ,used to steer kids minds and mold them in to good little 9/5 robots ,If thats for you ,well cool ,enjoy that ,but thats not for me! 

Look people can read whole paragraphs with several letters missing from sentences with no problem and still understand whats being said ,You can read and understand what im saying with no problems at all :) Funny isnt it how the mind likes to have things just so ,otherwise it just not perfect enough ,punctuation grammar spelling and all that ,Its just more conditioning, its like telling you ''it has to be this way '' or it cannot be at all ,

Ready folks ? Its not pretty ,But ''Know'' that i was telling you the truth.

This is a shorted interview  WATCH   - http://www.whoiskjozborne.com/this-man-worked-with-the-illuminati-and-it-destroyed-him/ The bits that you really dont want to know ,But MUST

Full interview 

Told you id be back in like 3 weeks and ot 6 months

April is terror month 

Its also mr jacob rothschilds birthday on the 29th of april ,I have a feeling we will see a mass satanic ritual disguised as something else.

Edited by Dave Anscombe
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jolfa said:

Show of likes for all those who don't give a f**k about Dave's ramblings?

Not watched the video have you !

Just right on to the attack 

So you dont care that children are being raped abused and ritualistically murdered by The elite 

Do you have kids ?

You are the first person here to actually disgust me 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

16 minutes ago, jeff costello said:

watched the first 11minutes of the video. there was nothing abnormal in there. literally no one says the financial world is a nice place.

already TS Eliot said that april is the cruelest month. was he in on the conspiracy.

NOTHING ABNORMAL :o i cant believe what im hearing

Click on the first link ''its the shorter one where he details it all ''

The youtube video is the longer version ,thats the one i suspect you clicked on ! seeing as your talking about the financial world not being a nice place.

I also said april is terror month a while back ''satanic holidays'' ,so by your logic im in on the conspiracy too :blink:

PLEAS RE READ MY POST 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

i did read your post and i thought the 40min version was the short one (kinda says it all what i'm expecting from you here)

that is a total bullshit story if i ever saw one (watched only a bit of the shorter video). there is barely anything to find about the bernard guy. the content was produced by a company called "de vrije media" barely anything to find about them, no real impress, only run by two people.

you do know the "church of satan" was an artsy joke organization from the beginning? and notice in the bernard-story how he is the hero in his own story? he went through all this just to return a hero and save the world...

the one thing one can find about bernard is that he is involved in some kind of alternative bank scheme, which means he will most likely get rich over people who believe his bogus child sacrifice crap.

https://deblijeb.nl/over-ons/wie-zijn-blij.html

Edited by jeff costello

On 18/04/2017 at 10:28 PM, Mark W said:

I guess so, but then in the past 10 years I've moved house 12 times, and I still don't really know where I'd want to actually stick around at.  It'd be cool to try NZ for a bit, it'd be cool to head over to Canada for a while, etc. - it'd be a lot easier to do that if I hadn't put a mortgage down on something, and wasn't still having to pay that off monthly and so on.  I know that it means that for the past 11 years since leaving home I've been helping various landlords pay their mortgages, or just line their pockets, and I don't have anything tangible to show for it, but I feel I've gained a lot from being able to just move where I want to move to, be where I want to be, etc.  For example, when I came to the end of my last year in uni I happened to bump into a riding photographer I knew.  We went for a roadtrip up to Newcastle.  I really liked it there, got on well with the people there and it just so happened that a friend of a friend had a spare room available.  I didn't have any other plan, so moved to Newcastle with whatever shit I could fit in my bag, which happened to be this:

bag-o-stuff.jpg

stuff.jpg

That ended up with me getting some photography work and helping film some DVDs, which in turn led to me doing what I do now to an extent.

I just like the ability to be semi spontaneous with stuff like that, and I don't really see that as being super compatible with having a mortgage somewhere.  As another example I got offered a photography gig when I had a month over in NZ, and if I was tied to somewhere back here that shit would be no bueno.

Apologies for just how painfully coolstorybro.jpg all that was.

Not enough people do what you are doing and are just driven into uni/job/mortgage/kids/die. Hats of to you Mark, I have a few mates that have done what you are doing, and love life. Trying to convince my two that its an option, but it is their choice in the end but are listening I think. I kinda did what you are doing, just worked where I wanted, but bought a house and just struggled with it for years but stilled played hard. All done and dusted now through lots of hard work, but now starting to cut down on work and up play time. Each to their own but never be told your life plan by expectation of others. I still don't have one just take each day as it comes.

So I watched 10:45 of the short one. No real information in there, could easily just be an actor.

There's no proof or evidence in that video, just a chap who COULD be an actor or even mentally ill.

I believe in a fair amount of "conspiracy" stuff - see also: the world is pretty f**ked up. But I don't buy this.

10 minutes ago, MadManMike said:

So I watched 10:45 of the short one. No real information in there, could easily just be an actor.

There's no proof or evidence in that video, just a chap who COULD be an actor or even mentally ill.

I believe in a fair amount of "conspiracy" stuff - see also: the world is pretty f**ked up. But I don't buy this.

he is involved in an alternative bank. he is profiting off this bullshit. (or lost his marbles. or both)

15 hours ago, MadManMike said:

You are not meant to ''buy'' it ,Digg mike.The more you digg the more you find.

13 hours ago, dann2707 said:

Here's something to lighten your days. You're discussing a make belief world with someone who has taken a lot of drugs before. Hahahaha

So a good few lines of coke ,a few bombs of mdma ,half a dozen mushroom trips and smoking cannabis = alot of drug use :blink:

Trust dan ,It will all become evident over time ,maybe people just dont want to face the reality of whats going on.

psychopaths rule the world 

As time goes on you will see what im saying to be true ;)

You want to talk about a make belief world ? Whos life are you living ? Its not your own ,Its engineered by the movers and shakers of society and culture,to entertain you ,to keep your distracted from real world problems ,Work the week ,drink the week end away and repeat! 

Satanic/luciferian pedos run the show! murdering,raping little kids. 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

28 minutes ago, Jolfa said:

It's true, look at the amount of shit Dave has come out with over the years and how much has come true!

.....Hold on

80% has been bang on ANYONE CAN LOOK IT UP ,Find me someone who is perfect and gets EVERYTHING right:P 

Besides i thought you didnt care what i had to say ? Yet here you are again ,You  just want to attack ,because you cant do anything but attack and ridicule.  ''All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

But seeing as your so convinced that its all bullshit ,it wont be hard for you to show people that now will it ;) 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

8 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

80% has been bang on ANYONE CAN LOOK IT UP 

But seeing as your so convinced that its all bullshit ,it wont be hard for you to prove that will it :) 

Anyone can look up "facts" from worldtruth.conspiracy.com yeah, it doesn't mean it's right :lol:

If what you're saying is true and everything is a Truman Show style lie run by lizard people poisoning us with chemtrails/vaccines on a flat earth, then how is this information so readily available? Is it because it's bullshit and you'll believe f**king anything and regurgitate it as fact?

19 minutes ago, Jolfa said:

Anyone can look up "facts" from worldtruth.conspiracy.com yeah, it doesn't mean it's right :lol:

If what you're saying is true and everything is a Truman Show style lie run by lizard people poisoning us with chemtrails/vaccines on a flat earth, then how is this information so readily available? Is it because it's bullshit and you'll believe f**king anything and regurgitate it as fact?

No your claim is that what ive said through out the years has all been bullshit ,when 80% of it has been correct....Go on get everything ive said in the past in a list ,i think you will find most has been proven to be true...Ohhh no wait you cant ,because you dont want to be proven wrong :P Face it man ,you just come to attack me ,Guess what bud ,goes right over my head.

I dont believe in lizard aliens :lol:,i dont believe in a flat earth:lol: where did you get that shit from ? you made that shit up. chemtrails,this is where i have been wrong ''im human'' i make mistakes ,but il correct them :)

heres what i ''think'' Chemtrails block out the sun ,maybe over time the only plants that will grow is GMO crops. do you like gmo crops ? 

Vaccines are poison ,Politicians told us that the 3 in 1 jab was harmless ,yet the same politicians gave their children the jabs 1 at a time ,and not the 3 in 1.

Mock all you want ,im above that ;) 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

15 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

No your claim is that what ive said through out the years has all been bullshit ,when 80% of it has been correct....Go on get everythig ive said in a list and tick them off if your sooooo confident that its all been bullshit ,it will be easy to do right ? Go on then ;) No excuses right ?

How's this for an excuse, I have better things to be doing with my life and don't give a shit about your bullshit :lol:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jolfa said:

How's this for an excuse, I have better things to be doing with my life and don't give a shit about your bullshit :lol:

No you dont ,otherwise you would be doing it instead of ,giving a shit about what im saying ;) If its bullshit why are you here ?

You come with the sole purpose ,to attack and ridicule ,same as the army and navy boys of the forum 

I want people to understand and know that institutes like tavistock ,corporations,secret societies,the media,politicians,governments are all about shaping and molding peoples consciousness in to nice little neat manageable boxes and directing it down a path of their choosing

I like to think out side of the box provided to me by criminals in suits&uniforms ;) 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

1 hour ago, Jolfa said:

Wait a second ,I thought you said it was all bullshit :rolleyes: Now your saying ''IF'' ''what you'r saying is true'' :lol:

it's pretty easy for him to claim to be 80% right, because he doesn't say anything interesting. he takes a bit of truth and bends to his needs.

there will be one or two pedos among the superrich who do shitty things (savile). you (usually) have to do a lot disgusting things to get rich. rothschilds/ rich people will bend every law/ break some to make a profit. plane exhaust trails are not a good thing, because they are pollution.

but all of those things are and have always been (unfortunately) part of human behavior. you don't need any kind of conspiracy to explain it. you need serious politicians and honest classic political work to fight those things. but thats too boring for people who want to present themselves as enlightened seers.