The Angry Thread.

Blake

On 5/8/2017 at 10:54 AM, Dave Anscombe said:

Because vaccines are destroying the genetic potential of our future generations.

http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/vaccinated-vs.-unvaccinated-guess-who-is-sicker

I know right? Fcuk healthcare!

If you are weak enough do die for a cold, chest infection or fever, then you should be eliminated from the gene pool!

I was doing a quick google on the website as well, couldn`t find anything else than circle j erk "awww yeah we are so f**king enlightened" articles from themselves and slightly... right websites stating they are great and obamacare sucks.

Honestly, whenever you are going these pseudo science topics here I am entertained, your narrative does not seem to change at all

Had a really bad day :( 

And I'm dreaming about my ex for some reason. Started out with a hint of a dream a few weeks ago leaving me unhappy in the morning. Now it's more than I can handle. Every single night and the intensity is cranking up. It's no longer "some dream" but a full on disturbing semi-lucid experience which I just cannot comprehend. The things my mind is showing me I would never want to know about or experience. This has been going on non stop for a week now with the worst episode last night.

On 5/11/2017 at 1:16 AM, Greetings said:

Had a really bad day :( 

And I'm dreaming about my ex for some reason. Started out with a hint of a dream a few weeks ago leaving me unhappy in the morning. Now it's more than I can handle. Every single night and the intensity is cranking up. It's no longer "some dream" but a full on disturbing semi-lucid experience which I just cannot comprehend. The things my mind is showing me I would never want to know about or experience. This has been going on non stop for a week now with the worst episode last night.

As someone who goes into a hypnogogig state (before I fall asleep for 1 hour I vividly hallucinating in a dream like state but I am awake, which usually turns grim as depression kicks in) the best way to sort this lucid/not sleep but not awake state is to wake up, and do something different, read a book, look at memes, something. 

If you are asleep and dreaming, I am afraid I cannot help you then :(

Finally found the perfect flat, I have put down the deposit and signed, now they want a guarantor with very specific details, which I cannot provide.

i have a job contract, student loan forms, 2 years of rent references, University scholarships and going to the Uni (the renting agency is a student agency too) but still they are saying that either I have to provide a guarantor or pay the whole year rent at one go, which is £7200.... I really hope I can sort something out with them tomorrow, as it start to turn into some kind of joke, especially that the place is near enough perfect for me....

I was thinking of running for a benevolent dictator party at this election. I need various posts filled anybody here up for joining me or recommending anybody..

Bike trials guru

construction engineer to turn all enclosed stadiums in the land into free trials parks.

personal physician keep me healthy from all the bad drugs

personal security keep me safe from all the secret lunatic organisations out their to get me. 

personal court jester make me laugh

personal chef so I dont get hungry, no GM food.

personal masseuse no explanation required

personal driver take me places but must not drive off the edge

fake news starter to make me look how I want and keep the masses happy (benevolent bit of my dictatorship)

Various other post will be filled when required, remember ever body else that I dont like, disagrees with me and everybody that does not contribute to society will be put up against the wall.

Anybody vote for me.

8 hours ago, HippY said:

Finally found the perfect flat, I have put down the deposit and signed, now they want a guarantor with very specific details, which I cannot provide.

i have a job contract, student loan forms, 2 years of rent references, University scholarships and going to the Uni (the renting agency is a student agency too) but still they are saying that either I have to provide a guarantor or pay the whole year rent at one go, which is £7200.... I really hope I can sort something out with them tomorrow, as it start to turn into some kind of joke, especially that the place is near enough perfect for me....

I know it'll work out a little more expensive but why not get a short term loan for the first years rent? Have a look at zopa, it's peer to peer lending and works really well, used it several times and it's consistently given best rates and flexibility.

7k over 12 months will probably only cost you an extra couple of hundred quid :)

Edited by forteh

If you go down that route too you might be able to negotiate a bit to offset some of the interest. 

If you offered £6900 or something for the years rent in advance you might even end up better off. That said, landlords and agents can be pretty tough to negotiate with. 

5 hours ago, forteh said:

I know it'll work out a little more expensive but why not get a short term loan for the first years rent? Have a look at zopa, it's peer to peer lending and works really well, used it several times and it's consistently given best rates and flexibility.

7k over 12 months will probably only cost you an extra couple of hundred quid :)

2 hours ago, JD™ said:

If you go down that route too you might be able to negotiate a bit to offset some of the interest. 

If you offered £6900 or something for the years rent in advance you might even end up better off. That said, landlords and agents can be pretty tough to negotiate with. 

It really depends how good my credit score, as a 22 year old student I am not sure if people would lend me that much money.

Also that is pretty much a last resort, I dont want to burden myself with an extra loan and the logistics of sorting it out

I will go in today and try to sort something out, I will ask them about quarterly payments, which would be feasible for me

It is just pretty annoying that a "Student Properties" agency has really weird policies for International students/non-UK citizens, and this is the last thing I want to worry about in exam period.

Cheers for the suggestions though, I will look into them!

591daee5ed4da_ChrisCornellSoundgardenandAudioslavefrontmandiesaged52MusicTheGuardian.thumb.png.5e6f4ac7ce92b438f899d65bc0778c6d.png

My instant reaction when I was told in dismay "Chris Cornell's dead" was "What!!???"

The Beeb are reporting that he was found on the bathroom floor after the show last night. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39960066

So I'm sat here blasting Audioslave's first album as I don't have any Soundgarden to hand on CD.

Edited by CC12345678910

• 3 weeks later...

Last parts for my unicycle came today so I brought it to work to build up only to find they'd sent me 2 right hand crank arms! 

Spoke to the shop who are posting me a left side out but knowing my luck it'll be a few days before that arrives! 

5 hours ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

Can you not just run it like that with two right pedals until the new one arrives?

Weather is too shite to ride anyway. Good news is the replacement has just arrived so can hopefully have a ride tomorrow when it's dried up a bit :D

Fire at Latimer Road in London looks pretty horrific, people were jumping out of windows, videos on Twitter of children screaming for help... And all because of the landlords apparently. Just seen that residents have been warning about fire hazards since 2013, so after all that London's biggest disaster for the past few years for landlords and not ISIS.

I ride my bike outside that building most weeks, a few weeks ago there was some kid in a window yelling for me to do a back flip and clapping when I finally got up a wall - hope he got out all right.

1 hour ago, Jolfa said:

Show the terrorists you're better than they are, by doing exactly as they have done. Bravo, dick.

You've just been trolled by a robot. 

Everyone knows rusevelt is just 1s and 0s indicated by the absolute zero emotion or ability to hold a conversation. 

• Like 3