The Angry Thread.

Blake

Bizarre airplay / rpizerow situation is really crapping me out. 

Drops frames regularly when playing from my mac (the server and the whole point) but is fine when run from a phone. Also fine when same configuration on an original rpi b. Gah.

• 3 weeks later...

Shouldn't make me angry, but the Beeb keep saying 3rd fastest 4x100m of all time. It's just plain wrong - I can remember Jamaica breaking the world record (that was quicker anyway) like 3 times, and I'm willing to bet there were plenty of other non winning times faster too. #fakenewsbbc

8 hours ago, manuel said:

Shouldn't make me angry, but the Beeb keep saying 3rd fastest 4x100m of all time. It's just plain wrong - I can remember Jamaica breaking the world record (that was quicker anyway) like 3 times, and I'm willing to bet there were plenty of other non winning times faster too. #fakenewsbbc

I thought the same. 14th on this list: http://www.alltime-athletics.com/m4x100ok.htm

Back to square one with the ladies. Just as I got over the last relationship and was ready to get into a new one, the girl I was going out with for like half a year decided to go off with someone else. And she indirectly asked me to wait in case it didn't work out haha 

• Like 3

In fairness the pizza was only a cheap supermarket one, but yes it was late and I was hungry. The carpet is already ruined from cars and bikes, but now it's bright orange and nothing will shift that lovely tomato shade.

Ended up cooking some fajitas instead, so not all was lost.

17 hours ago, TROYston said:

Ex who i was/still am really into, got back in touch with me.

The conversation was a f**king eye opener.

I have 0 clue to where this is leading.

You had a conversation that was an eye opener and yet you have no clue? Just don't end up like at a moth at a lightbulb while she satisfies her need for attention/affection/validation whilst providing nothing that you want in return.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ben_travis said:

Do explain why?

woman walked onto a road (in central london) whilst reading her phone, and he colided with her at 15mph or so and she died. he was on a fixie without a front brake and he is a bit of a cock, but i was no different to him at 19, i never hit anyone but i used to tear all over the place like a proper fanny on a brakeless fixie.

they're making a huge deal about his bike being illegal but i see no shortage of badly maintained cycles on the road and there is no real effort to educate or enforce safety standards, plus if you're riding brakeless fixed you've probably got a better skillset than your average dickhead on a bike. 

• Like 5