The Angry Thread.

Blake

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand the obsession with every photo posted to Facebook having some dog ear, tongue, glasses etc filter on top.

I read somewhere the dog filter makes you look pretty. No, it just makes you look like a dog, and a mongrel at that.

• Like 4

On 10/1/2017 at 1:34 PM, Guillermo M. said:

I have no idea of what news are you getting from your local news, but this is what is happening around Barcelona.

FB_IMG_1506861423515.jpg

FB_IMG_1506860686123.jpg

FB_IMG_1506860647983.jpg

FB_IMG_1506860530641.jpg

20171001_143243.jpg

FB_IMG_1506860518802.jpg

FB_IMG_1506860510850.jpg

FB_IMG_1506860628684.jpg

Media blackout as 1 million+ march against the corrupt government 

No doubt we will be seeing a ''terror'' attack to scare the people back in to submission 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

3 hours ago, dann2707 said:

So not  a single person there filmed it? Or did the wacky lizards bring down those videos online??? 

wacky lizards hahahah pretty good description of our world leaders psychological make up ,well locked in to a reptilian mindset ''fight or flight :) psychopathy and narcissism = cold blooded reptiles 

You still dont understand the concept of censorship do you dan ? If they dont want you to know whats going on they will make it hard for you to find out.

theres plenty of videos on the deep web :) Go look for yourselves 

1 hour ago, Dave Anscombe said:

wacky lizards hahahah pretty good description of our world leaders psychological make up ,well locked in to a reptilian mindset ''fight or flight :) psychopathy and narcissism = cold blooded reptiles 

You still dont understand the concept of censorship do you dan ? If they dont want you to know whats going on they will make it hard for you to find out.

theres plenty of videos on the deep web :) Go look for yourselves 

I don't have time mate i've got a job...

• Like 7

Not quite as unpleasant as that republican guy who shot himself in the mouth with a 357 magnum during a live press conference. 

Not only was his live death dramatic and unpleasant, the evidence later discovered that he was set up and totally innocent. That's f**ked up knowing an innocent man can be driven to take his own life in such a dramatic fashion. RIP Robert Dwyer.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MadManMike said:

My mate has disappeared. I don't know full circumstances, but the Police were out looking for him only 2-3 hours after he went, so I assume they have reason to be concerned.

http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/news/bath-news/police-very-concerned-welfare-missing-852143

He's been found, thankfully alive & well.

I don't think we'll see him at work for some time.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on getting ready for the arrival of a log cabin I'll be using as a brewery. It was originally meant to turn up on Tuesday, but they cancelled because of the snow. Pain in the arse, because I'd taken the day off and it was a great day here for filming for the progress on the YouTube channel. Never mind though, they re-organised for today and said they'd be here at 7:30am. That's also a pain in the arse, because for the first time in yonks Mrs D has gone out for the weekend leaving me and the little 'un on our own. So we get up at 6ish this morning so we can get through all the morning stuff before the arrival time. 

They're still not here, and the office isn't open on Sundays to find out what's going on. Very frustrating.

• 3 weeks later...

Work situation is pissing me off still even though it happened 1 December... It's a petty thing but the thing I took issue with was there was an event I did a tonne of work on but when the day came a woman who joined the team working on it was thanked in front of everyone and given a bottle of champagne. I don't resent her for it but it really gets to me how so much of my time and effort was seemingly ignored because of that when I started working on the even in February last year and she joined in late October - and the work she did do was effectively repeating the work I had already done.

One of those awkward positioning things because she works closely with the head honchos of the company where as I'm quite a few levels below that... Actually I do resent her because she had every opportunity to credit other people but she went with 'your welcome'. 

I had done pretty well at letting it go, trying to be wise I thought it wasn't worth the hassle and lesson learned and all that but now there's a debrief meeting and I'm thinking how to word things in a way that isn't me juvenilely yelling 'She got a bottle and I didn't'.

And the thing that bothers me the most is that I'm letting this bother me, if I could pay to have an ignore button inserted on the side of my skull I'd probably get it.