The Angry Thread.

Blake

The guy who had it called me this morning to say he had it and was driving later to collect his parcel and would be in my area so could meet or drop it off. I agreed to meet him at Leicster forest east services as he said that was about halfway between him and where he needed to be. He was gonna text me when he was an hour away from LFE so I could set off and meet him.

He turned up here about an hour ago :lol: He decided if he's wasting a day collecting his parcel he may aswell save everyone else the hassle.

He asked what was in my parcel as it was heavy so I explained it was juke parts and some other bits. I asked what he'd had go missing.

'Oh only a little thing, just around 10 thousand pounds worth of watch'

Made mine feel insignificant haha. Turns out he had driven up from Ashford, on his way to Stratford upon Avon to fetch his stuff. I said he'd driven past it but he was convinced it was near Manchester...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Davetrials said:

f**king Hermes lost my New bike in the post. 

Is it confirmed gone? I sold a bike years ago and Hermes f**ked up the labels somehow and sent it to the wrong house, the person who was expecting my bike got some unrelated bollocks, they sorted it after about 4 or 5 days.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

But they'll be able to see the accident on the insurance database jobbie when they carry out the CUE check. It should then come back as a non-fault accident or 'driver hit from behind' at least so you can argue it then... Agree that any claim, whether fault or not, will impact your premium but you'd like to think that a non-fault is less of an 'added risk' than an at-fault one...

I’ve had 2 non fault claims (one of which my car was parked) and both have affected my premium (and the wife’s). 

4 hours ago, Mark W said:

More companies entering the shipping game, all in a race to the bottom pricing wise.  Customer service/not being totally dogshit is one of the first things to go.  Hermes do seem to be particularly bad though.

The same with so many industries though isn't it. We all wanted cheap, cheap, cheap, and this is what we get.

On 25/10/2018 at 0:57 PM, LEON said:

Is it confirmed gone? I sold a bike years ago and Hermes f**ked up the labels somehow and sent it to the wrong house, the person who was expecting my bike got some unrelated bollocks, they sorted it after about 4 or 5 days.

It's not confirmed lost, but they have opened and investigation to try and find it, the seller on eBay is doing what he can, finger crossed it pops up eventually! The second I saw it was Hermes I said to a friend it will get lost, such an utterly useless service. 

• Like 1

On 28/10/2018 at 4:11 PM, Davetrials said:

It's not confirmed lost, but they have opened and investigation to try and find it, the seller on eBay is doing what he can, finger crossed it pops up eventually! The second I saw it was Hermes I said to a friend it will get lost, such an utterly useless service. 

I wish people would give me the option to pay a little extra and not use them. I won't send anything with them, they aren't always that much cheaper anyways. Complete false economy. Hope they find it Dave!! Trials or MTB?

Edited by craigjames