The Angry Thread.

Blake

Landlord of my unit is an immature little f**k. 

Fancy paying X amount for a unit and then being told I can’t have this persons car, that persons car etc.. in there for work because he doesn’t like them or his bird has an issue with the owner.

Consistently parks across the front of my roller shutter and has no consideration for my intentions. 

Hes in for a shock at the end of the month when he’ll find the keys through his letter box and an empty unit. 

Going to view another one tomorrow up the road. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Oh what a fanny <_<

Proper, on the upside Jenny's boss who I borrowed the van from has been super cool, just made sure I was alright and got insurance deets and stuff. So alls well in that respect. Ache like mad today though 

10 hours ago, SamKidney said:

Landlord of my unit is an immature little f**k. 

Fancy paying X amount for a unit and then being told I can’t have this persons car, that persons car etc.. in there for work because he doesn’t like them or his bird has an issue with the owner.

Consistently parks across the front of my roller shutter and has no consideration for my intentions. 

Hes in for a shock at the end of the month when he’ll find the keys through his letter box and an empty unit. 

Going to view another one tomorrow up the road. 

Is this a new unit that you moved into or is this your uncles unit? Can't remember if you moved from your uncles place? I don't understand how the landlord gets to choose who's car you have in? 

2 hours ago, dann2707 said:

Is this a new unit that you moved into or is this your uncles unit? Can't remember if you moved from your uncles place? I don't understand how the landlord gets to choose who's car you have in? 

It’s a separate unit I moved into with a view to running a small business from it after work hours. I’m still doing my 8am-5pm at the garage currently. 

Its a right f**k up between the landlord, his son who works out of the unit with him next to us and his bird falling out with folk I know and who come to me for work. But as you say none of their business/personal troubles should be taking work from me via dictating who’s cars can and can’t be there. They’re costing me me money and quite directly too. 

His lass messaged last night asking me to remove a car of someone’s Ive got in there at the moment because they don’t get on... immature and unprofessional as f**k. 

1 hour ago, SamKidney said:

It’s a separate unit I moved into with a view to running a small business from it after work hours. I’m still doing my 8am-5pm at the garage currently. 

Its a right f**k up between the landlord, his son who works out of the unit with him next to us and his bird falling out with folk I know and who come to me for work. But as you say none of their business/personal troubles should be taking work from me via dictating who’s cars can and can’t be there. They’re costing me me money and quite directly too. 

His lass messaged last night asking me to remove a car of someone’s Ive got in there at the moment because they don’t get on... immature and unprofessional as f**k. 

That's ridiculous mate. I bet you can't wait to have your own unit. Its so childish and pathetic like you say mate. You have far more patience than me, that's for sure. I'd have thrown a wrench at him a long time ago. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought some tapered forks off ebay to go in my tapered Jamis Dakar mtb, pulled forks out today to fit new ones and they're bloody 1⅛" with a reducer crown race so got to order a new bloody headset cup before I can fit the new ones <_<

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ogre said:

people who call bicycle forks 'front forks' annoy me so much. when bike journalists do it i wanna hit them with my car..

Haha, totally forgot they used to be called that - at least when I lived in Hastings, they were referred to as that. Now I'm an adult and know more about bikes, I find it as annoying as you do :D

Amazon Prime having pay for movies in amougst the other movies, and writing 'watch instantly with Prime Video' but the then seeing they mean watch instantly after you pay. What a stupid way of doing things, there I am thinking I'm getting to watch in movie with a subscription plan only to go off elsewhere on the internet to find it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw so many people say "Boris is bad, but he's the lesser of two evils". Mind-boggling.

That is how powerful the media is in this country, they can print any old bollocks and people will believe it.

I'm not particularly a huge fan of Corbyn, but the media campaign against him was disgusting.

Took son for haircut as I do every time it needs doing as my wife can't be arsed with the moaning or the waiting. 

Son asks for star shaved in side of his head which barber obliges. 

Doesn't do amazing job but my son is really pleased with it so I'm happy. 

Get home, wife not impressed with ropey star so gone off her f**king nut at me asking why I didn't complain and why I paid for it at the end. 

Not arsed whatsoever that my son is happy and I didn't want to upset him in a packed barbers when he already has a bit of anxiety about getting his hair cut....:sweatingbullets: