Blake

The Angry Thread.

8531 posts in this topic

Getting squishy in the mid section, working from home sucks, 25k steps a day down to not much at all is really starting to take its toll. Might have to actually spend some time doing cardio in the gym now *spits*

1 person likes this

On 22/09/2020 at 4:30 PM, Davetrials said:

Getting squishy in the mid section, working from home sucks, 25k steps a day down to not much at all is really starting to take its toll. Might have to actually spend some time doing cardio in the gym now *spits*

I feel your pain, mid-life/lock down spread has hit and the love handles have grown! Food was one of life's few pleasures during lock down and my eating habits haven't returned to pre-LD levels. I'll just add "be less fat" to the to-do list.

1 person likes this

On 9/17/2020 at 11:42 AM, Tom Booth said:

I missed a parcel yesterday with Parcelforce so was taken to a local collection point which is a petrol station.

The post office at the petrol station couldn't move it as it was so heavy, so it stayed on the shop floor near the staff entrance. Royal mail man did his rounds last night and collected the parcels from there and took my parcel too. 

I've gone to collect it from the petrol station today to vacant looks and when I explained what it should look like the staff member pointed to a spot and said it was there and was left there as it was so heavy, they've watched the CCTV and can see the royal mail driver takes it away.

So now if you check on Parcelforce the parcel is still at the drop off awaiting collection, royal mail have no knowledge of it as its not been submitted officially as a delivery and as it stands I'm out £280.

Anyone predict how this ends? The petrol station are blaming the driver for not checking, and royal mail are blaming the petrol station for leaving it on the shop floor.

So, this turned up today! Totally unexpected a d unannounced.

Parcelforce driver did mention he remembered the parcel as its so bloody heavy, aswell as noticing the taken to a drop point sticker hes put on there.

3 people like this

Was it a jukebox?

Nah, a shit load of electronic goods. 

Had a cyclist ome around a corner with some ridiculously bright light  and haven't been able to shake the liht stain since. Evening plan was go for a walk and read for a while so he's actually managed to screw up my evening plans.