The Angry Thread.

Blake

I ordered a few christmas presents the other day, got them delivered to a local Tesco just opened one of them then, candle with a plate holder sort of thing - (http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-square-candle-holder/209-8740.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=212-0301) The plate is broken no bubble wrap at all! Everything else was wrapped fine but come to a delicate item and yeah, its not like it happened on the way home either, it definitely inst my fault, there about to get a call now :ermm:

EDIT - All sorted now, just need to wait for it to be delivered now, simples :)

Edited by CalRobbo341

Got myself a pair of audio monitors today, just setting them up but needed to place them on my bed to rearranging stuff on the desk. Misjudged how close I placed one next to the other and CRACK, I split the cone on one of them. I am more than angry right now.

Reinstalled W7, install iTunes, copied apps backups to iTunes Mobile Application folder, appear in iTunes but iTunes doesn't want to update any of it. Neither does the iTunes on my iPhone recognize that most of the apps have a new update. Completely bummed out.

I'm not even going to bother with paragraphs or making a whole lot of sense here. Speaking in vague terms, someone important to me sent an email this morning to other people that was ridiculously blunt and saying some pretty drastic stuff with absolutely no explanation for why they had sent it. This leads to be being woken by an email telling me about drastic measures that could easily shape how the rest of my life goes and ruin my pre-existing plans and the most annoying thing is I can't even speak to the sender person because they send the email then sneak off to work without giving me any indication of what they were going to do. Now this makes things kind of a awkward with other important people one of which I'm going to spending the day with as well as a lot of other people. This was supposed to be a fun day for me and I haven't had one of those in quite a while now because of how ridiculously isolated I've been but now I've got to spend the whole team feeling awkward and out of place and completely stressed out about this on top of all the pre-existing stress things. If I could just talk to this person it would make everything a tonne easier for me but I can't and the next time I'll see her is going to be tonight when I'm with all the other people having dinner which is the completely wrong venue for this type of thing. And now I just really want to punch something but I can't even go outside because of the snow, not that there's really anywhere for me to go to even if I could. Then the other annoying thing is I've got no one really I can talk to about all of this because I'd rather certain people not know about certain things and it's not like I've had any friends for the past seven months.

This sucks a whole lot.