The Angry Thread.

Blake

I don't often get angry, but today made me more than livid.

New housemate moved in yesterday, get chatting to her, a woman in her 40s. She's run down and riddled with some sort of epic and vile disease, anyway.... Sat down to be social in the lounge as she had requested we watch a film (that's cool I thought), we proceeded to have a get to know you session whilst the film played in the background. All was good, and she then said, 'Do you have any alcohol?', I replied and told her I have a bottle of red, and she screwed her face up and said she isn't a fan of red. Great, more of me! I didn't have any to drink (school night), then she ventured out to go and find some. Comes back with a bottle of white, and drinks. I go to bed and leave her to watching mindless television long into the night.

New day, during my pre-work routine I look into the fridge and notice a large quantity of my food has been eaten. Not cool. But hey, it's only food I thought with a slight air of frustration. Then look around some more to notice my bottle of rum, empty in the fridge. Getting more frustrated. Oh, what's that over there? Nothing. The bottle of red next to my bowl of fruit had vanished. Long gone, not to be seen again....I thought she said she doesn't like red wine, they figured when pissed most people will drink anything going. I then left to go to work, sat at my desk in frustration at what has happened. Finish work, get back to the house, put my bike in the conservatory and check the fridge... a bit more food is missing- but hey, it's only food. Get to my room and have a look around. What's missing? A bottle of Champagne I was given as a gift earlier this year. I then filled with epic amounts of anger. How can somebody (especially of that age), be so disrespectful, blatant and arrogant. Some human beings are incredible. I really struggle to understand the motives and mindset of people.

If you could be arsed to read all that, thanks. Writing that has calmed me down (a little bit).

Get her outta there! Can only get worse...

How old are you?

Edited by AndrewEH1

She drank a bottle of white wine, a bottle of rum, a bottle of red wine AND a bottle of Champagne?

Fair play to her.

That did go through my mind! Either drank the lot, which I doubt. Or has stashed them somewhere... Bottles are nowhere to be found.

Get her outta there! Can only get worse...

How old are you?

I'm pretty sure she's getting the boot first thing tomorrow from what I gather from my landlord.

I'm 24.

Ah, You can get a shag out of that :w00t:

second thoughts just re-read about the disease lol

That's a horrific thought. She is rank. Greasy haired and infected. She's all yours!

• Like 2

I feel like total and utter shit. Started out as a cold, now we're at hallucinations and coughing up blood. Head feels like it's being stamped on too.

Chest muscles are killing because I can't stop coughing.

Eating and drinking is a mission because my throat feels like it's full of broken glass.

Hope I'm better for Christmas, I don't want to spend it in bed the whole time...

I feel like total and utter shit. Started out as a cold, now we're at hallucinations and coughing up blood. Head feels like it's being stamped on too.

Chest muscles are killing because I can't stop coughing.

Eating and drinking is a mission because my throat feels like it's full of broken glass.

Hope I'm better for Christmas, I don't want to spend it in bed the whole time...

Get your arse off trials forum and get yourself to a doctor!!

• Like 1

Feel shit, beating myself up quite a lot recently over a decision I made a while ago.

Lost a girl? Sold an awesome bike?

----- In other news, and reply to my rant on the previous page, landlord surprised the greasy alcoholic pleb this morning. She was still in bed, he turned up, knocked on her door and told her to gtfo. And has offered to replenish/ give me compensation for the missing beverages and food. I'm done with this thread.

• Like 2

Raging.

Annoying series of events means some really important paperwork that I needed before 9 this morning was attempted while I wasn't here. Most annoying is that I got here 2 minutes after the attempt, and have to wait 2 hours to be able to go and get it. f**ks my day right up, but hopefully I can still get it all to happen in time to celebrate tonight...

Well I currently feel like I'm dead..

Because of this I won't be able to get into college for the rest of the week..

We break up for Christmas at the end of the this week..

Like the utter imbecile I am I left my music folder in my locker meaning I can't do any revision over christmas, it also gives me only an hour to write 5 essays when we get back...

Oh dear.

:( hope you get better man. I haven't tried sleeping yet. Maybe I should..
Told you lot before. A really hot curry and half a bottle of JD. Burn the f**ker out and go to sleep in a drink induced coma. Works for me everytime

I should never get drunk. Decided to move my car a few feet (just on the driveway) and managed to stick yet another repair job into it. Yay! Also just noticed that I must have dropped my phone at some point, because it's got some serious pavement rash going on.