The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Decided I'd try running at the beginning of November as quite a few of my friends are into it. The first few times i felt ruined because i couldn't pace properly, but after a month i got my breathing and pace spot on.
Took December off because I've had issues with my knees.

Had my first proper run yesterday, managed 8.4 miles which I'm well happy with. My legs also feel a million times better than they have done after any run I've done before.

• Like 1

When I first got into trials, I had 3 VHS tapes.  The 2000 World Indoor Trials series review video, the 2001 Indoor series review video and Tricks & Stunts.  If you'd told me back then that one day I would be hanging around back stage at the Sheffield round with Dougie Lampkin, Hans Rey and a bunch of the worlds top riders I don't think I'd really have believed you.  Was cool to get to hang out in the arena itself last night too, as well as watching some pretty mental riding from Raga and Bou.  Never fails to be an amazing atmosphere in Sheffield!

• Like 7

On 12/27/2015 at 7:55 PM, Tom Booth said:

My sister is always rediculous at Christmas and spends faaar far to much. This year was no exception

IMAG1833_zpsojyfo09i.jpg

I've spent all afternoon hanging that chuffer, I absolutely love it. Hand made by my neon guy, amazed he managed to keep this a secret!

Bit late on this but does your neon guy have a website or anything?

7 hours ago, Mark W said:

When I first got into trials, I had 3 VHS tapes.  The 2000 World Indoor Trials series review video, the 2001 Indoor series review video and Tricks & Stunts.  If you'd told me back then that one day I would be hanging around back stage at the Sheffield round with Dougie Lampkin, Hans Rey and a bunch of the worlds top riders I don't think I'd really have believed you.  Was cool to get to hang out in the arena itself last night too, as well as watching some pretty mental riding from Raga and Bou.  Never fails to be an amazing atmosphere in Sheffield!

It was a great night! About the 5th year in a row now I think and it never fails to please. 

Ps. You're a lucky b*****d! 

• Like 1