The Happy Thread

Duncy H

6 hours ago, JJ Leigh said:

Buzzing on finally getting my first riding video finished!!! Should be on here tomorrow - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQvioZNY5mlUDQEjXXE5Vg 

Probably gonna make it's own thread as everyone does but hey ho, I'm super happy about finally having one!! :D(Y) 

You've got 12 vids of you riding on your YouTube? @JJ Leigh. Looking forward to the new one.

• Like 2

@JJ Leigh if you seriously think thats mean, you got issues, its just a fact, i get what you mean, it's the first one you've put effort into and maybe what you consider your first proper edit, but it's not your first riding video. I said I'm looking forward to it, that means I want to watch it, which could mean I like your riding, which isn't veary mean.

Know what I mean?

14 minutes ago, Dman said:

@JJ Leigh if you seriously think thats mean, you got issues, its just a fact, i get what you mean, it's the first one you've put effort into and maybe what you consider your first proper edit, but it's not your first riding video. I said I'm looking forward to it, that means I want to watch it, which could mean I like your riding, which isn't veary mean.

Know what I mean?

100% yeah, didn't realise it was a deal or anything though ;)

well since you mention it here it is - 

On 11 December 2015 at 8:57 PM, Mark W said:

That's cool (Y)  Out of interest, is all the invoicing done through them?  Do you ever see the amount the other agents are paying?  I assume that she isn't just charging them more and skimming a load of money off the top or anything?

(That quotes been stuck on my phone for so long now so using it to see if it will finally go, sorry!) 

My above post was meant as a joke but is also pretty factual. It wasn't as good as Rosses comeback. 

Based in Faslane at the mo, so just north of Helensburgh. I'm aware it's far from anywhere actually remote, it's just a pain to do anything in the brief time I get to myself when anywhere worth being is over an hour away minimum :P

Wouldn't have minded too much if there was a decent garage I could use up here to play with the car/build the engine etc, but there's virtually nothing on base in terms of keeping me sane so sod that for a giggle.

Food tonight consisted of:
Spoiler

Made this tonight:

IMG_20160128_210054_zps0iffns4c.jpg

Which consisted of

Chopped onion soaking in juice from 1 lime with a bit of salt.

20160128_200828_zpsvcbxdakq.jpg

Chopped tomatoes with seasoning, 1 table spoon of chipotle chilli sauce, 1 scotch bonnet chilli and cheese. 

20160128_195520_zpsfohjm1mk.jpg

Potato skins with oil and pepper in the oven

20160128_201857_zps0pnxjsqg.jpg

And the chicken was mixed with salted popcorn and breadcrumbs, smoked paprika, seasoning and diced/hammered garlic

20160128_203547_zpsascovpnw.jpg

Also made my own dip consisting of:

150ml of sour cream
1 juice from a lime
zest from 1 lime

My mouth is on fire but I love it.

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 2

Went climbing last night for the first time in absolutely months. Nice little social session at the wall with a few new faces so we figured we'd head across the road once we'd finished and have a quick drink and a chat before we headed home. 19 hours, 7 different ciders, 3 different lagers, whiskey, Jäger, kryptonites, assorted spirits, coke, red bull, lemonade and 11 bottles of 8 flavours of straight rum later, we made it through the front door.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Went climbing last night for the first time in absolutely months. Nice little social session at the wall with a few new faces so we figured we'd head across the road once we'd finished and have a quick drink and a chat before we headed home. 19 hours, 7 different ciders, 3 different lagers, whiskey, Jäger, kryptonites, assorted spirits, coke, red bull, lemonade and 11 bottles of 8 flavours of straight rum later, we made it through the front door.

Recovery that is lad. Can't beat a good swill

went to ben at trials addict yesterday; i went a bit mental with new parts but i'm finally starting to trust my back brake :D Really pleased with the service too; absolutely dialled my bike in. looking forward to being able to ride stock again!

in continued happiness; brake is still mega! i wouldn't mind some smaller pistons for better clearance and set up but i can wait for now. we had a 5k test at rowing last night and i set the best amateur time of 17.58 and i know i have plenty more to give next time we're doing one :D