The Happy Thread

Duncy H

When riding in Blackpool a whole family rode past on unicycles.  Dad, Mum, younger kid and a teenage looking goth/emo girl as well.  She was not happy to be breezing around on a uni, but seemed pretty comfortable/in control on it.

• Like 1

Yeah there's quite a few in Blackpool, loads do ride the lights every year. 

Frame has just arrived today, I planned on having it painted but it's come and looks to only have been done recently. Blue with a gold speck, looks pimptastic! 

5 hours ago, Mark W said:

When riding in Blackpool a whole family rode past on unicycles.  Dad, Mum, younger kid and a teenage looking goth/emo girl as well.  She was not happy to be breezing around on a uni, but seemed pretty comfortable/in control on it.

I've seen them mark.

1 hour ago, isitafox said:

Taught my first calisthenics class tonight. Despite absolutely shitting myself beforehand everyone loved it and want more! 

I love how well it's taken off dave. As you know I've been following pretty much every post on your instagram on it and I'm even impressed. Well done mate. Is this a full time thing now or just on the side? 

1 hour ago, isitafox said:

Nah just on the side, main job pays too well to chuck it in plus I've still got loads of spare time on my hands to teach. 

My main aim is to just get more people interested and have a go! 

What's your instagram? Wanna try something new as well. Teaching can be quite scary, once you've got the routine, it's gonna be even better.

Edited by niconj

On 19/05/2017 at 4:55 PM, isitafox said:

Insta is isitafox_allcore

ahaha serendipity.

out of curiosity i had a quick glance at your instagram and clicked on that squatting video because i wondered what that machine-thingy in front of you was. there picked up 'open up hips' and 'masalana'... that exercise pulls exactly on that one f**king hip muscle that's been bothering me for about a year. thanks man!

Edited by jeff costello
  • Like 2

Got a job as a trackday instructor. Hope this is the start of something big.

Also not a happy but more meh. Saw my ex (5 year long relationship) today after 3 months of no contact. There's nothing there anymore. She's a completely different person. It felt very weird to be around her. All in all that's probably a good thing. 

• Like 11