The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Taught 3 calisthenics classes now (been doing one a week) and it's getting more and more popular. Been teaching 12 people per class and today filled 14 spaces for next week, had to turn down 4 others who were interested! 

Helping my confidence massively, I'm usually useless at talking to anyone face to face but each week I've gotten better and seeing where I can work on stuff. 

Also got my unicycle on the build, 27.5 suitable for the road and some light trails. Should be fun! 

• Like 3

On 06/04/2017 at 6:40 PM, isitafox said:

Been digging out the oldskool toys from my dad's garage! 

Mamod! My dad had 3 of the stationary engines when he was younger which I loved playing with when I was younger. He even had the boot polished, timber saw and English wheel for them haha. For his birthday a few years ago I bought him a Mamod traction engine and trailer kit for it boxed with all the pieces. I keep looking out for the dream roller variant but haven't found one good enough to.go at the side of the engine.

• Like 1

Had a few rides this past week that have left me buzzing about trials again, maybe the one good thing about being injured over and over is that riding is just for fun rather than improving or 'training'.

And the decent thing about London is there's a tonne of these outdoor gym things which have low balance beams and they're my favourite thing to ride. Trials is fun basically. 

16 minutes ago, bikeperson45 said:

Had a few rides this past week that have left me buzzing about trials again, maybe the one good thing about being injured over and over is that riding is just for fun rather than improving or 'training'.

And the decent thing about London is there's a tonne of these outdoor gym things which have low balance beams and they're my favourite thing to ride. Trials is fun basically. 

Sounds like you're in need of a "rest day". 

IMG_7896.PNG

• Like 1

Doesn't count anyway, the hose is easily replaced. If you meant it, you'd cut through both the cylinders. If you were super serious, you'd cut it into ~2cm cubes and then put it in a blender just to f**k the blender up too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JD™ said:

Doesn't count anyway, the hose is easily replaced. If you meant it, you'd cut through both the cylinders. If you were super serious, you'd cut it into ~2cm cubes and then put it in a blender just to f**k the blender up too.

JD has a point, if you were serious you'd have put a hacksaw (we know you've got one) through both cylinders.