The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Had a f**king awesome 4 nights away in Prague old town with the same group of mates I went to Dublin with last year for one of their Birthdays. 

Not the typical club crawl, just good food, good beer, good bars, good company and a load of laughs.

We’re already planning the next trip away, can’t wait! 

Really feel it’s helped my own self morale, I don’t really do much outside of my own bubble (cars) so it made a refreshing and very welcome change! 

Edited by SamKidney
  • Like 5

Loads of cool underground bars. 

We ended up paying about 500kc each to go on a bar crawl on Thursday just to go to the first place and enjoy 3hrs of free drinks. Real cool space with a awesome atmosphere and decent music too. 

The bars that followed were ace too. 

500kc works out at about £16.00 odd dependant on exchange rate so there’s plenty of time in 3 hours to get the drink down you to make it worth it haha. 

i booked tickets to see my favourite singer next year. i don't think i've ever been this happy about something. she's quite niche, not many people know her in this country, but the tickets sell fast so i had about 6 notifications telling me when they went live. the experience of seeing and hearing someone in person when you've listened to their music on electronic devices for years i think will be... other worldly for me. the venue only sits 400 so i bought the tickets at warp speed :D 

Edited by Herbertlemon102
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

i booked tickets to see my favourite singer next year. i don't think i've ever been this happy about something. she's quite niche, not many people know her in this country, but the tickets sell fast so i had about 6 notifications telling me when they went live. the experience of seeing and hearing someone in person when you've listened to their music on electronic devices for years i think will be... other worldly for me. the venue only sits 400 so i bought the tickets at warp speed :D 

If it's Susan Sundfor I'll like your post

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bikeperson45 said:

Ah no way, was not expecting a yes. I'm a little iffy on her new album but Ten Love Songs is one of my favourite albums, went to see her last year and she was great so have fun. 

ten loves songs was my favourite, "slowly" specifically. i wish i had gone to see her while that was being played live :(