The Happy Thread

Duncy H

• 2 weeks later...

Been dreading works late Christmas/early new year do on the 29th. Always gets too messy and ends in a fight. 

Completely forgot that it’s me mothers birthday on the 29th until now so Ive made plans for her instead. Bullet dodged. Result hahaha 

Hi, I'd like to cancel my contract.

Yes, because my connection sucks.

Post Office can do £19 a month including a free router, match that and I'll stay.

Cool, thanks.

(In summary, Plusnet just reduced my bill by £10 a month and are sending out a new router for me to test, with an agreement that they'll send an engineer if the problem persists)

On 28/12/2017 at 7:47 PM, MadManMike said:

Hi, I'd like to cancel my contract.

Yes, because my connection sucks.

Post Office can do £19 a month including a free router, match that and I'll stay.

Cool, thanks.

(In summary, Plusnet just reduced my bill by £10 a month and are sending out a new router for me to test, with an agreement that they'll send an engineer if the problem persists)

My Plusnet has been going to shit for the past few weeks, engineer came put today and it still sucks. Has yours just gone rediiiiculously now Mike??

15 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

My Plusnet has been going to shit for the past few weeks, engineer came put today and it still sucks. Has yours just gone rediiiiculously now Mike??

Because I live in a block, I've always had fairly slow internet (Around 5-8mb), but that wasn't the problem.

My connection kept dropping out every few minutes and my PC would just send me to my routers log in page.

Looks like it may have been a dying router, as it's been fine since I fitted the new one (Now I've said that it'll probably drop again :P )

11 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

hook line and sinker :lol:

I must say dave, I'm really glad you've got to the bottom of this whole world conspiracy thing. It must be going well for you cos you've been banging on about it for 5 years now to a very small bike forum of about 30 active users in here. Definitely going places mate. 

• Like 3

He’s actually leading the “number of converts” table among his peers too, with a whopping zero converts. 

I’m going to regret this, but why is crypto currency bad Dave? I thought you were against centralisation and the Rothschilds owning enough that they can poison us from the skies?