The Happy Thread

Duncy H

18 hours ago, dann2707 said:

I must say dave, I'm really glad you've got to the bottom of this whole world conspiracy thing. It must be going well for you cos you've been banging on about it for 5 years now to a very small bike forum of about 30 active users in here. Definitely going places mate. 

what exactly am i banging on about now dan???  You keep banging on about me being a ''conspiracy theorist'' Like anyone here needs reminding :lol: 

5 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

what exactly am i banging on about now dan???  You keep banging on about me being a ''conspiracy theorist'' Like anyone here needs reminding :lol: 

You're banging on about the same shit for 5 years but doing nothing about it. 

Get

A

Job

• Like 2

For all your ranting, Dave, and I know it's with the best intentions to open the eyes of the sheeple, you're still living within the same system as us unenlightened plebs, right?

I mean you're on the internet with the rest of us; I assume (though am happy to be corrected) that you buy the majority of food/drink you consume from someone else; Clothes the same; Electricity?

Other than telling people there's more to it than they're aware of, what is it you aim to achieve by suggesting Illuminati/NWO/etc?

22 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Illuminati/NWO/etc?

Got too excited..

Screenshot_20180105-110148.thumb.jpg.5927e7658ee42533145de2473737363b.jpg

What I don't understand with these conspiracy lovers and tin foil brigade is who has enough time to care? I'm busy enough keeping afloat and keeping everything running smoothly let alone worrying about who runs the world. Call it burying your head or whatever you want but I'm happy that way. I sort myself out and don't bother other folk.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, dann2707 said:

You're banging on about the same shit for 5 years but doing nothing about it. 

Get

A

Job

Dan my passion in life is truth ,it was never always this way,and thats why its important to me now

The people who run the show blackmail people with pedophilia to get them to carry out their agendas!

Pedos are running the world -and your cool with that ? f**k off!

Doing nothing about it -You have no idea lad -no f**king idea-

2 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

Screenshot_20180105-093043.thumb.jpg.f69011eb1ae83624d485eeee917471f7.jpg

I dont believe every f**king conspiracy you moron!

I do however ''know'' that secret meetings take place on how to rule over the plebs and destroy society and culture!

The world is getting worse and worse by the day ,because Good people are to busy chasing the money instead of their morals !

2 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

For all your ranting, Dave, and I know it's with the best intentions to open the eyes of the sheeple, you're still living within the same system as us unenlightened plebs, right?

I mean you're on the internet with the rest of us; I assume (though am happy to be corrected) that you buy the majority of food/drink you consume from someone else; Clothes the same; Electricity?

Other than telling people there's more to it than they're aware of, what is it you aim to achieve by suggesting Illuminati/NWO/etc?

Of course its with the best intentions ,I grow 90% of my food ,i drink mostly distilled or reverse osmosis water! Ive not bought clothes for years! Never bought ''brand names'' Self sufficiency is the aim of my game! 

My aim is to make people aware of whats going on! When people become aware of whats going on they become passionate about exposing anyway they can.

Edited by Dave Anscombe

1 hour ago, Tony Harrison said:

Conspiracy theories are just a means for lazy stupid people to feel informed about something.

Lazy :lol: i run laps round most people,and my IQ is 128 

It has f**k all to do with ''being informed'' and everything to do with making the world a safer place for future generations 

1 hour ago, Tom Booth said:

Got too excited..

Screenshot_20180105-110148.thumb.jpg.5927e7658ee42533145de2473737363b.jpg

What I don't understand with these conspiracy lovers and tin foil brigade is who has enough time to care? I'm busy enough keeping afloat and keeping everything running smoothly let alone worrying about who runs the world. Call it burying your head or whatever you want but I'm happy that way. I sort myself out and don't bother other folk.

People who see through the illusion that's who ;)  Everyone is being kept busy and entertained for a reason.

Whats your thoughts on the UFO footage the pentagon released then my dude? Feed me to the rabbits hole.

I genuinely believe there is a lot of true conspiracies, and a lot that the .gov keeps quiet like projects and such. Just look through the blackbirds history for proof of that, back 50 years ago an aircraft of such shape travelling so fast that was unknown/hidden from a lot of military could of been thought as a 'ufo' and the stories from seeing it would of sounded far-fetched.

3 minutes ago, TROYston said:

Whats your thoughts on the UFO footage the pentagon released then my dude? Feed me to the rabbits hole.

I genuinely believe there is a lot of true conspiracies, and a lot that the .gov keeps quiet like projects and such. Just look through the blackbirds history for proof of that, back 50 years ago an aircraft of such shape travelling so fast that was unknown/hidden from a lot of military could of been thought as a 'ufo' and the stories from seeing it would of sounded far-fetched.

Not looked in to it troy,Im not really interested in that stuff .I think most of it is military :) 

My focus is on the ground where the real terrors are taking place!

My focus is on secret societies,politicians,corporations,bankers,oligarchs,royal families 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

Of course its with the best intentions ,I grow 90% of my food ,i drink mostly distilled or reverse osmosis water! Ive not bought clothes for years! Never bought ''brand names''

My aim is to make people aware of whats going on! When people become aware of whats going on they become passionate about exposing anyway they can.

I'm impressed - either you eat very little or you must have a pretty substantial farm setup. Kudos. No clothes for years is an interesting one - did you have an extensive wardrobe prior or have you become a nudist?

Once people are aware of what's going on, what's the next step?

Of course governments keep certain things secret. Although it'd be nice to live in a society where all information was accessible to everyone, it'd lead to some pretty massive risks. Especially since most terrorist acts (that's another rabbit hole, probably best served in another thread if you want to explore so feel free to make one) are from non-state actors these days which makes it exponentially more difficult to protect against. The trouble is everyone has a different view on what information should/shouldn't be kept restricted.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

I'm impressed - either you eat very little or you must have a pretty substantial farm setup. Kudos. No clothes for years is an interesting one - did you have an extensive wardrobe prior or have you become a nudist?

Once people are aware of what's going on, what's the next step?

Of course governments keep certain things secret. Although it'd be nice to live in a society where all information was accessible to everyone, it'd lead to some pretty massive risks. Especially since most terrorist acts (that's another rabbit hole, probably best served in another thread if you want to explore so feel free to make one) are from non-state actors these days which makes it exponentially more difficult to protect against. The trouble is everyone has a different view on what information should/shouldn't be kept restricted.

I eat when im hungry and only when im hungry :) I have a small place but my system is efficient.i store food over winter untill the next season

All my clothes would fit in a rucksack -im not in to fashion im not out to impress people..i live a basic life ,i like it simple.

You become aware ,you expose.simple really!

• Like 1

I'm intrigued, perhaps you could post a photo of your setup? Even the most efficient systems don't regenerate that fast, so you must be onto something pretty decent that we could all benefit from. Even more so if you make enough through the winter to store until the next season, since I assume you don't hibernate/stop eating.

Distilling/RO plants aren't the quickest processes - with only a handful of clothes do you struggle to produce enough to wash them regularly? That's on top of washing yourself, staying hydrated, irrigation for your growing food etc too, very impressive!

I'm not so sure about the "You become aware, you expose" though - obviously I've been brainwashed by the military in the past but a little ill-informed knowledge can be a very dangerous thing; even more so than no information.

5 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

I'm intrigued, perhaps you could post a photo of your setup? Even the most efficient systems don't regenerate that fast, so you must be onto something pretty decent that we could all benefit from. Even more so if you make enough through the winter to store until the next season, since I assume you don't hibernate/stop eating.

Distilling/RO plants aren't the quickest processes - with only a handful of clothes do you struggle to produce enough to wash them regularly? That's on top of washing yourself, staying hydrated, irrigation for your growing food etc too, very impressive!

I'm not so sure about the "You become aware, you expose" though - obviously I've been brainwashed by the military in the past but a little ill-informed knowledge can be a very dangerous thing; even more so than no information.

Yeah its called fungus :) plants get rainwater (Y)