The Happy Thread

Duncy H

53 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

People who see through the illusion that's who ;)  Everyone is being kept busy and entertained for a reason.

I don't get it though, I don't dispute there's probably some secret cave of rat people that pull out strings and command the masses, but again, who cares? I don't feel oppressed or like I'm slogging away toward a never achievable plateau. If anything I think the opposite most of the time, I put hard work and my time into my work and at the minute I'm fortunate to say I get rewarded for it.

The thing is shout, rant and rave about the rat folk ruling the roost but 100% Dave what are you doing about it? What do you plan to achieve following this path? What happens when the illuminati crumble, who pulls our strings then? People such as yourself?

I just don't get what the tin foil brigade aim to achieve other then posts on a message board.

To a certain extent and that's where it ends, wealth doesn't suddenly turn you into a unreasonable hitman. Corrupt people exist and wealth surrounds them because they will do what others won't for cash. That doesn't mean people who have fifty quid in the back pocket suddenly punch babies and trip old women.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

I don't get it though, I don't dispute there's probably some secret cave of rat people that pull out strings and command the masses, but again, who cares? I don't feel oppressed or like I'm slogging away toward a never achievable plateau. If anything I think the opposite most of the time, I put hard work and my time into my work and at the minute I'm fortunate to say I get rewarded for it.

The thing is shout, rant and rave about the rat folk ruling the roost but 100% Dave what are you doing about it? What do you plan to achieve following this path? What happens when the illuminati crumble, who pulls our strings then? People such as yourself?

I just don't get what the tin foil brigade aim to achieve other then posts on a message board.

People who care care thats who -You are not meant to feel oppressed ,slaves work better if they believe they are free :) How often do you exit mundane everyday consciousness if you dont mind me asking ? Do you ever allow your conscious mind to get out of the way so that your subconscious can take over ? 

Im not about to openly state what im doing about it :) 

The plan is to expose the skull f**kery thats been placed upon humankind to rid the system of the corrupt ,and put in its place people who are not afraid to be transparent and who are for the people ! 

38 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

I'm intrigued, perhaps you could post a photo of your setup? Even the most efficient systems don't regenerate that fast, so you must be onto something pretty decent that we could all benefit from. Even more so if you make enough through the winter to store until the next season, since I assume you don't hibernate/stop eating.

Distilling/RO plants aren't the quickest processes - with only a handful of clothes do you struggle to produce enough to wash them regularly? That's on top of washing yourself, staying hydrated, irrigation for your growing food etc too, very impressive!

I'm not so sure about the "You become aware, you expose" though - obviously I've been brainwashed by the military in the past but a little ill-informed knowledge can be a very dangerous thing; even more so than no information.

yep look at the'' ill informed knowledge '' that governments and their handlers have bestowed upon humankind over the course of history 

22 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

People who care care thats who -You are not meant to feel oppressed ,slaves work better if they believe they are free :)

Slave to who? The only people I answer to is the tax man and my other half. Any expenditures I have are my own choosing so I have nobody to answer too in that respect either. I abide by the law because that's generally what you do so I can't see how I'm a slave to anyone?

Explain how one let's their subconscious shine through? My interpretation of that is to totally switch of from my work. If so then no, never, I f**king love my work and I'm very fortunate to do what I do. I don't work to live, I work to enjoy and currently that too makes a living.

With that reply I reiterate, your doing nothing other then posting on message boards.

So when you rid the world of the corruption and greed and let these people that are for the people free to rule the land what will be different? Is it just a basic human rights for all drive or is the plan to quash these rich families and share out the wealth?

37 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

That doesn't mean people who have fifty quid in the back pocket suddenly punch babies and trip old women.

Speak for yourself.

11 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

yep look at the'' ill informed knowledge '' that governments and their handlers have bestowed upon humankind over the course of history 

Exactly, disastrous on many counts, reinforcing my point.

11 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

Yeah its called fungus :) plants get rainwater (Y) 

Even more impressive if you survive on fungus alone, I look forward to the pictures.

And rainwater can go some way to external crop, but that's rarely enough to keep someone sufficiently sustained, regardless of appetite.

Moving back to the water source for other uses, I'm still intrigued. Perhaps instead of avoiding all the questions you don't want to answer you could help us all understand where you're coming from?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

Slave to who? The only people I answer to is the tax man and my other half. Any expenditures I have are my own choosing so I have nobody to answer too in that respect either. I abide by the law because that's generally what you do so I can't see how I'm a slave to anyone?

Explain how one let's their subconscious shine through? My interpretation of that is to totally switch of from my work. If so then no, never, I f**king love my work and I'm very fortunate to do what I do. I don't work to live, I work to enjoy and currently that too makes a living.

With that reply I reiterate, your doing nothing other then posting on message boards.

So when you rid the world of the corruption and greed and let these people that are for the people free to rule the land what will be different? Is it just a basic human rights for all drive or is the plan to quash these rich families and share out the wealth?

It goes beyond people! your a slave to your own nature ,a slave to symbolism.

like i told you Im not willing to expose what im doing to counter whats going on.

when you have transparent people in power the knowledge thats been kept from humankind will be available to all -Its the kind of knowledge that makes your dreams come true -why do you think secret societies exist ? for laughs :lol:

Dave. You get what transparency means, right?

If you’re so transparent, let’s see a pic of your fungus patch. No, not that one, the one you grow your food in. Stop being so opaque to a real simple request for information from Luke - being as transparency is what you’re all about. 

21 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Speak for yourself.

Exactly, disastrous on many counts, reinforcing my point.

Even more impressive if you survive on fungus alone, I look forward to the pictures.

And rainwater can go some way to external crop, but that's rarely enough to keep someone sufficiently sustained, regardless of appetite.

Moving back to the water source for other uses, I'm still intrigued. Perhaps instead of avoiding all the questions you don't want to answer you could help us all understand where you're coming from?

I dont eat fungus ,the fungus is for the roots ;) read if it interests you 

3 minutes ago, JD™ said:

Dave. You get what transparency means, right?

If you’re so transparent, let’s see a pic of your fungus patch. No, not that one, the one you grow your food in. Stop being so opaque to a real simple request for information from Luke - being as transparency is what you’re all about. 

Its in the soil 

14 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

It goes beyond people! your a slave to your own nature ,a slave to symbolism.

like i told you Im not willing to expose what im doing to counter whats going on.

when you have transparent people in power the knowledge thats been kept from humankind will be available to all -Its the kind of knowledge that makes your dreams come true -why do you think secret societies exist ? for laughs :lol:

The kind of knowledge that makes dreams come true...

Seems to me the people that believe in your secret societies are people who aren't willing to get off their arse and make it happen for themselves as it's easier to blame the rat overlords. Same as fat folk that moan nobody will employ them despite them not trying.

I don't believe secret societies exist. I believe there are secret organisations that exist but not in the same respects that you do, I believe there's organisations that keep countries safe, keep weapons development underground and medicines testing. I don't believe there's a secret society that plans the next 911 and other horrific acts to weed out the weak and population/wealth control.

Your arguments really have no substance Dave, which is sad as in the Secret Senior Society we just had a chat saying how interesting you could be if you answered questions properly and not just short bursts of nothingness really.

Anyway, I'll scurry back down the senior secret rat hole..

• Like 1

The food you grow. A picture. It’s not difficult.

You lot just love to take the high ground (f**king LOL at mentioning your IQ by the way, which one of the elite tests did you take, designed by the elite you so depise?) but then won’t come through with a shred of personal evidence to back up the simplest claim. Feeding yourself isn’t groundbreaking, and you’re against secrets, so why the secretism about your setup?

11 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

The kind of knowledge that makes dreams come true...

Seems to me the people that believe in your secret societies are people who aren't willing to get off their arse and make it happen for themselves as it's easier to blame the rat overlords. Same as fat folk that moan nobody will employ them despite them not trying.

I don't believe secret societies exist. I believe there are secret organisations that exist but not in the same respects that you do, I believe there's organisations that keep countries safe, keep weapons development underground and medicines testing. I don't believe there's a secret society that plans the next 911 and other horrific acts to weed out the weak and population/wealth control.

Your arguments really have no substance Dave, which is sad as in the Secret Senior Society we just had a chat saying how interesting you could be if you answered questions properly and not just short bursts of nothingness really.

Anyway, I'll scurry back down the senior secret rat hole..

If they have no substance why are you discussing ''how interesting i could be'' 

Ive visited the hidden area under andy greens profile ;) 

1 hour ago, Dave Anscombe said:

I eat when im hungry and only when im hungry :) I have a small place but my system is efficient.i store food over winter untill the next season

All my clothes would fit in a rucksack -im not in to fashion im not out to impress people..i live a basic life ,i like it simple.

You become aware ,you expose.simple really!

I missed this whole section! So the life of a squirrel then essentially?!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

hence why i said ''if it interests you '' (Y) 

Do you understand simple English discussion? It doesn't come across that way.

You sporadically come to TF spouting your various theories and practices, and when we try to engage you in discussion you become increasingly incoherent and don't actually back anything up with logical statements or information. Honestly, it does interest me to see how you are apparently living, yet you refuse to put it across which leads to us all taking you less seriously (if that were possible). You can't have it both ways.

2 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

If they have no substance why are you discussing ''how interesting i could be'' 

Ive visited the hidden area under andy greens profile ;) 

What? Just reread what you wrote and realise exactly what I was saying. You could be interesting to have a discussion with if you actually put substance, evidence and facts into your posts. Do that and your 6 month pop ups wouldn't become such a witch hunt.

Well done on getting to view the area of the forum that probably gets new content once a month at best. Actually it's probably everytime you rear your head.