The Happy Thread

Duncy H

• 2 weeks later...

Having picked up the wife's cargo trike for very little cash we had some monies left over to allow for electrification of needed.

Went to the cycle show last Friday and got speaking to the guys on the swytchbike stand, they do a drop in conversion kit which is nicely put together and within budget.

Mrs wife got an email from them offering up to 50% discount if we preorder the kit we were going to get. Bargain 26" rear wheel kit for 500 quid, bringing the total cost so far to 1600 for a Dutch electric trike :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 8:52 AM, ogre said:

haven't been on tf in a while, finally have a computer again :) slacklining has taken over my life and it is good. balancey stunts

On 11/14/2018 at 10:35 AM, Tony Harrison said:

That's a decent length line!

The longer you go the better it gets, the addiction of pushing that bit further and the mental state you have to reach to get across long lines is pure bliss, keep pushing mate :)

Edit - and good job on the line, and extra good job on the catch, I haven't managed to find any water i'd want to fall into and that stuff certainly wouldn't count!! lol

Edited by Milford Cubicle

On 11/17/2018 at 7:56 PM, Dave Anscombe said:

What is it a 30m trickline ?

yeah it's a gibbon surfer, i'm looking at picking up a 100m kit in a few weeks. this weekend i got out with an old trials buddy who's now into drones; linky the footage is his live fpv feed so the quality isn't superb but it's super fun :) 

On 11/19/2018 at 5:08 PM, ogre said:

yeah it's a gibbon surfer, i'm looking at picking up a 100m kit in a few weeks. this weekend i got out with an old trials buddy who's now into drones; linky the footage is his live fpv feed so the quality isn't superb but it's super fun :) 

You ever going to give tricking a go ? or was it just a cheap introduction in to the sport 

I was a massive fan of foot jumps and combos ,just hurts like a fanny when you f**k up

If you know anyone who wants a gambit signature xl kit in very good condition give us a shout ,only want £50

30m signature webbing with loop......thinner than the surfline thus wayyyy more bounce ! It scares me how high i get !

two big ratchets with soft release

two slings ,two backups ''fail safes''

and gibbon tree protection 

Good luck with the 100m .......try and walk one with 2 meters sag ! shit is insaneeeeeeeeeeee 

Edited by Dave Anscombe

On 11/21/2018 at 11:39 PM, Dave Anscombe said:

You ever going to give tricking a go ? or was it just a cheap introduction in to the sport 

I was a massive fan of foot jumps and combos ,just hurts like a fanny when you f**k up

If you know anyone who wants a gambit signature xl kit in very good condition give us a shout ,only want £50

30m signature webbing with loop......thinner than the surfline thus wayyyy more bounce ! It scares me how high i get !

two big ratchets with soft release

two slings ,two backups ''fail safes''

and gibbon tree protection 

Good luck with the 100m .......try and walk one with 2 meters sag ! shit is insaneeeeeeeeeeee 

i'll probably have that off you :) where are you located or are you happy to post? 07916927708