The Happy Thread

Duncy H

I had my first proper pedal out on the new bike last week/weekend. Rides a beaut and I’ve not completely lost it either. Much happier on a 26”. 

Back in the gym as of this week too. Might try a local trials comp or two if I can get some fitness back. 

3ED0EF89-E6E1-4768-ADEB-30C6228835B4.thumb.jpeg.7feab3f0face32d99652e8849ae25c59.jpeg

• Like 2

On 07/03/2019 at 4:12 PM, Tom Booth said:

Offer in on provisional next house :D hopefully accepted and we can get the ball rolling. Should have the ability to work from home if all goes well and build a nice workshop at home!

Offer declined then mortgage company wasn't happy with my books. They needed 5 years of books, I only have 4 and my first year I earned £245 as my business officially opened 6 weeks before the end of the tax year :lol:. Ahh well, in the past few weeks I've sold some good stock, holding off buying with the exchange being so toss so it's all helping out as it means were racking up so much more of a deposit.

Definitely people out there who will go with 3 years or less. Absolutely best piece of advice I can give is to go with a mortgage advisor (I can put you in touch with the one I used if you want) because they’ll look at your situation and know exactly where you have the best chance of getting the best deal. 

Mine got done before I’d even received my first payslip at the job I took for some stability, because the guy knew how to structure an application on my behalf that would have never gone through if I’d done it myself. 

One week ago I had one of the best days, going to Paris to see Mike Shinoda's show. First time seeing him in person after being a fan for around 16 years.

9 hours waiting for it definitely worth it, so I was very close of him. 

Terrible sound, sorry 

Papercut, one of my favorite songs :wub:

At the end Mike was giving guitar "puas" (I don't know in English) and I got one! :D

• Like 1

5 days old, put on 3 oz, now 10lb 12oz, babies are supposed to lose birth weight aren't they?:D

We settled on Aneurin Fox for the name, took about 40 seconds of deliberation, if only brexshit was so easy!

Aneurin Fox.jpg

edit: named in part after Nye Bevan

Edited by forteh