The Happy Thread

Duncy H

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spent quite a lot of time petitioning for the cutting in half of stuff to be given a rest, so I think I’ve got quite a lot of mileage in this one yet, and if G has an issue with that he can go cut it into two issues. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ignore the clutter, that’s being removed, but as of Saturday this will found the beginnings of my own little business venture. It’s finally becoming a reality. 

2BB0BC1B-2A06-4F58-A8E2-B1B096334C35.thumb.jpeg.abfcd5ba3eab524c14d99bd989f59b74.jpeg

(Civic in the corner is going nowhere. I saw it, offered money and bought it, predictably). 

• Like 6

Plus filing earlier can be helpful - I found out this year HMRC was half of next years tax in advance too.  If I'd have waited until nearer the deadline to have done it it would have gotten me right in the poop chute but because I did it early I can work around it.

Yeah I like to keep my books in order. I paid off 18-19s tax year last month and I’ve got money aside for a good lump toward my payments on account for the current tax year. 

Itll be a month or two before I’m working out of it so I’ve time to kit it out and arrange my liability and business/trade insurance. All very exciting though! 

• Like 2