The Happy Thread

Duncy H

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 25/05/2019 at 10:34 PM, ogre said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4crosH8GIPI

hope the embed works,after 10 months of slacklining i'm starting to surf some bigboy lines and i'm really proud and happy with this :lol:

one month on. they're getting bigger and i'm starting to save myself and catch mistakes that i couldn't before, about 6-8s in you can really see me catching it

for scale here is one of the elites bounce surfing...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MadManMike said:

It was. Back then it was sort of normal because we were all 15-ish, but when you look back at the comments now it looks VERY Gary Glitter.

Speak for yourself, I would have been in my 20s :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For serious though, I think Alan deleted it because he felt it was going round in circles and he was on his own. Shame really. I don’t agree with the fact there’s some extra civilisation that have been removed from history, but it’s interesting to have that belief tested. 

Yeah 100%, I like the idea that they're was/is some higher form that developed loads of our monuments and can see the fact that loads of the lost techniques are really really unexplainable, but for me it was just time an manpower. The lives of the workforce were disposable so the work really just depended on making sure you had enough jabronees to keep it going.