The Happy Thread

Duncy H

1 hour ago, JD™ said:

Don’t really want to put this anywhere else for a lot of reasons, but for the first time in my life I voted Labour. 

Feels less selfish, which makes me happy. 

On my way to vote now. While I can’t stand the man that is the face of Labour I’d say I’ll be doing the same. 

Had to vote Lib Dem as Labour haven't a chance in my area. Anything to not have the Tories in for another term
Also not a huge fan of Corbyn himself, and I think Labour are going a bit far with the whole free wifi etc plans. And from a personal standpoint I really don't want to go down to route of re-nationalising the water (and other utilities) companies. 

Yea I’d probably not have gone Labour specifically had it not been for that being the best way to use a vote again the Conservatives. That is a crazy sentence for me to write.

My very first vote however many years ago was for Lib Dem. I think I’d probably go that way again, or potentially Green, but the choice was easy this time. 

8 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

If it's anything like the artist that did my tattoo, enjoy a stick figure, that's about what 3 hours will do :lol:

Nah man that's cool, who is is and what you thinking?

Not 100% sure yet but I've got 4 months to claim my prize. Whatever it is will probably be a bigger project but a 3hr head start will help. Have a look at some of her stuff here https://instagram.com/jo.socha_tattoo?igshid=2vvg6z1z645w

5 hours ago, Mark W said:

Star on the side of his head to one up his son and piss off his wife.

Told the mother in law I was gonna get some hair tattooed on my head and she actually believed me....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...