The Happy Thread

Duncy H

20 hours ago, DeersSlayer said:

You're going to have a nice view!
Just curious, how deep do you have to dig the foundation in that area? (I can't tell from the pic.)
Here (Eastern Canada) have to dig at least 6' down.

I've dug them down about 450mm then I'll pour a 150mm strip found. Here you need to dig down to hard enough ground. The ground here is solid though, could of built a shutter on top of here and done the same thing.

Sat here drinking beer watching Tricks and stunts on youtube, Christ I'm pretty sure I can remember it word for word. 

I really need to ride with Hans ray to tick him off my list

I've also never found an actual decent picture of Hawzees round tube'd giant.

any help

Edited by Davetrials

I almost bought a Zoot but when the seller was getting it boxed up he saw the usual seatstay cracks so that fell through but I've just won one of the most despised 24" frames this forum has ever seen on eBay so the street build is back on! :lol:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, isitafox said:

I almost bought a Zoot but when the seller was getting it boxed up he saw the usual seatstay cracks so that fell through but I've just won one of the most despised 24" frames this forum has ever seen on eBay so the street build is back on! :lol:

i need more info.. 

Had the best ride in years. 5 hours and I expect that every single muscle in my body with ache tomorrow.. But who cares, nothing much else to do!
Visited some spots I hadn't been to in ages. Reminded me of the good old days. or, well, the old days. Not sure if they actually were "good". haha

Oh and I found this: https://theholophonics.bandcamp.com/album/maskarades-vol-13-yeah-but-also-check-out-our-original-music

:D

Edited by Topsy

On 27/04/2020 at 6:00 PM, MadManMike said:

Give me a shout if you plan anything this way. Will give you the best places to see. 

21 hours ago, forteh said:

Definitely worth taking a few weeks to do it in, and worth jumping over to Skye once you hit Applecross and following the A87 back towards Fort William. 

20 hours ago, Tom Booth said:

My folks were supposed to be on the NC500 now in they're motorhome as my dads retirement celebration, needless to say it's on hold :lol:

As long as they can reverse on single track round blind corners they'll be grand. 

Did a full service on my Rockshox Revelation forks today. First time I have ever done any work on suspension and everything went smoothly. Very happy with that, as it saved me £100 by not having to send them off to be done by tftuned.

• Like 1