The Happy Thread

Duncy H

4 hours ago, manuel said:

I’m in for a 26tour :lol:

I’d definitely organize something if it meant we got to see you ride again! 

in other good, my 30 year old MX5 had its MOT today and passed with zero advisories, two years in a row! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, manuel said:

They dumped Colston in the river! 

Will be interesting to see what the council do now... it would cost a lot to put it back up I would guess.

Rees has said it'll be retrieved "at some point" and put in a museum.

He actually supported the removal of it, too.

Picked project cars 2 last week in a ridiculous 80% steam sale, been hooning round cadwell in a caterham in vr and just came second in my first ever race against really novice AI :D

So much sweat from sitting down, mind you it is about 32°c in here!

That was with the season pass and all dlc, whatever you do, don't look at dirt rally 2.  Base game is now only 25 quid but with 58 dlc items at an average cost of about 3 quid a piece :o

I got my full version with all dlc from cdkeys for 14 quid, legal yes, morally correct, perhaps not but if codemasters hadn't sold out to facebook and made dirt rally 1 VR only work on oculus headsets (instead of htc/valve/WMR) I wouldn't have bought DR2 as I was quite happy with DR1 - well that was till I upgraded my oculus DK2 to a lenovo explorer which obviously runs on the WMR platform :rolleyes:

On 10/06/2020 at 0:51 AM, MadManMike said:

Ah shit, I missed that! Would definitely have picked it up!

I assume it's ended now?

I'll need to check when I'm home, I might have a key left over. If I do you're welcome to it. :)

Advanced issues found

On 6/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, swill said:

Bit of a subject change here but need to rant my Mrs gave birth to our first together this morning and 0730 and due to some issues which need to be monitored she's having to stay overnight till some point tomorrow.

I got to see her born and bond etc and be there for my Mrs in labour suite but I left at lunchtime as my Mrs was taken into the ward, however was put in her own room with baby and now due to a couple worrying things have to stay at least overnight. Don't want to go into details but I can't take food in for my Mrs or see either of them despite being there to bring her into the world etc.

Maybe I'm being a nob but it's worrying not being able to be there to hear what's going on and be there for my Mrs as she's just been through a horrendous day and lost nearly two litres of blood and urghhh.

Sounds rough, but congratulations. Hope things are looking better now and you've had a chance to see them both.

Quoted this in the happy thread to avoid the race stuff :P 

• Like 1