Onza Pro! :)

williams

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys!

So it's build't up now! All the parts has arrived, and it's super awesome! Can't wait to scratch the f*ck out of it :D Some here might not like the filter but whatever:) New Bashplate on, drilled by me ;)

How could my bike weight 9,5 kg? :o It's not that heavy parts...

Spec is:

Onza pro 2010 frame (Seen the first use in 2012)

Echo urban forks.

Ritchey PRO headset.

Onza 165x35 stem.

Trialtech highrise bars. (Not on pictures)

Trialtech Foams thin. (Not on pictures)

256g BB With bolts. (Can't remember the brand :$)

Echo SL freewheel

Try All cranks (160mm)

Wellgo B030 pedals.

Kmc 510hx black.

Shimano saint 180mm (Front)

05' Magura 4 finger lever, TNN blacks (Rear)

Onza pro rim, Sapim spokes, Onza sealed disc hub. (Front wheel)

Monty rim, Mutiny spokes black, Bonz expert hub. (Rear wheel, the rim is actually really good and hold grinds way over expetations!)

Try-all stiky lite front tyre.

Maxxis creepy crawler rear tyre. (Knobbles cut)

IMG_1140_zps27e0db05.jpg

IMG_1141_zps1b7821c4.jpg

IMG_1142_zps6b281e86.jpg

Edited by williams

Oh my Fu*king god!

Rich Tw*ts!

Having you ever thought of working for the UN?

'So Mr Johnson could you surmise your thoughts on your recent visit to Sweden'.

"Rich twats"!!!!

'Sorry Mr. Johnson, we're looking for your finding towards the entire country and its people therein'

"Yeah, rich twats"!!

• Like 2

PPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE for the love of god, take those god awful 'Monster' stickers off the thing. The look so chavy and tacky its unreal. They dont look good, monster tastes like shit, Ken Block is shit, no need for them at all.

• Like 3

PPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE for the love of god, take those god awful 'Monster' stickers off the thing. The look so chavy and tacky its unreal. They dont look good, monster tastes like shit, Ken Block is shit, no need for them at all.

hahah it does take like shit and piss, but I thought it made the bike stand out a bit since it was quite boring plain black. And since a friend is sponsored and work for them I have a shitload of stickers etc :)

EDIT: Haha saw that hidden message now :wink2:

Edited by williams

hahah it does take like shit and piss, but I thought it made the bike stand out a bit since it was quite boring plain black. And since a friend is sponsored and work for them I have a shitload of stickers etc :)

EDIT: Haha saw that hidden message now :wink2:

I would much prefer to see a all black smooth looking bike than seeing monster stuck on it, If you fancy a change you could always get a simlar effect by throwing a lump of shit are your frame.

All in all de-sticker it and remove the plate(whats up with it?) and your on to a winner!

Go down your local skatepark and sell the stickers to little kids.

I would much prefer to see a all black smooth looking bike than seeing monster stuck on it, If you fancy a change you could always get a simlar effect by throwing a lump of shit are your frame.

All in all de-sticker it and remove the plate(whats up with it?) and your on to a winner!

Go down your local skatepark and sell the stickers to little kids.

Might do it soon, who knows :)

haha it's snapped but it actually works better like that.. :o Yeah I've only jumped around in my room on it so far but it seems awesome!

That's a great idea actually ;)

Yeah but if you land on it hard, it could put a tasty dent and or crack, I know you 'want to scratch it up' but still..

Hmmm.. I can't really see how it could cause a crack since the bashplate rubber stops the bashplate from even moving 1 cm:)

But I have another one home to don't worry:)